GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

before & after pictures

sirdudeth

Ready to race!
Looking sharp bro. Holding it down for the Golfs. What percent did you go on your tint?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
tire stretch isn't too bad. I'm lowered with H&R super sports.

Did you just have them installed? They should settle more, unless the super sports I have just go pretty low for some reason. Or if MkVI spring applications specify different lowering amounts.

What are the wheel/tire specs?

Edit: Should've looked first. P/N's are different for MkVI Golfs and GTI's, as well as MkV GTI's.

Mine lower 1.9" all around (1.3" on 08+'s with Euro ride height), P/N 54752-77. Assuming you bought 2.5L/TDI super sport springs for the MkVI, your drop is 1.8" F, 1.7" R, P/N 54756-77. MkVI GTI's drop 1.5" F, 1.4" R, P/N 54758-77.

I'm going to guess that the spring rates are different as well.

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
^ hahahah .. nice progress OP.. huuge difference :thumbup:

FeatherRuffler

Ready to race!
Bro, its cold out. Are you seriously wearing sandals right now?

Like the drop. Looks like a god damn monster truck with those 15's

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
The tire specs are 225/40/18. The drop is 1.7inches & 1.8 inches. I've had them on for about 350 miles. And no I'm not wearing sandals. They're moccasins with plenty of fur on the inside. Their actually the warmest shoes I have.

AllBlackGolf

Passed Driver's Ed
..U should use this one....I got it in a small store for remote control planes and cars,dont remember the name.it's a just awesome product made here in US.like $11 bucks the 2 cans(they are small)

I tried plastidip in my back emblem and I didnt like it at all.thanks god it was really easy to remove:happyanim:

Attachments

• paint matte.jpg
    paint matte.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 176