GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Forest Industries Stage 1 Mount Kit - DSG

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for the input. I currently have the ECS brand but depending how the new mounts feel I might want to switch back to the OEM for daily driving comfort. Currently have the VWR subframe pucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much anything will add NVH. Can’t comment on ECS quality, but stay away from 034 lol. Theyre designed like OEM and fail faster than OEM mounts.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Pretty much anything will add NVH. Can’t comment on ECS quality, but stay away from 034 lol. Theyre designed like OEM and fail faster than OEM mounts.

That’s what I’m going to be replacing hahahaha! After 20k miles they feel sloppy

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Definitely don't go back to a stock pendulum, they snap easily and cause a lot of damage when they do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Definitely don't go back to a stock pendulum, they snap easily and cause a lot of damage when they do.

Holy shit! I’ve read the stories but haven’t seen it happen to someone I know lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Holy shit! I’ve read the stories but haven’t seen it happen to someone I know lol.

That wasn't my car, someone's that I worked on a while back. Only a stage 1 tune also. When you upgrade your other mounts the pendulum becomes the weak link. I tell people to do all the mounts or leave them all stock.