GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blizzack Tires and Steel Wheels (Winter Set-Up)

Bluesy

Ready to race!
***SOLD***

For sale is a full set of steel wheels with Bridgestone Blizzack tires. I used the tires/wheels for one winter (2013-2014) so the tread is still very good. These easily have another 2 seasons on them, maybe more. I can't recall the exact mileage on them, but I believe it's around 3,000-5,000.

I'm located in central Illinois and will be willing to drive and meet you somewhere as long as the distance is within reason. I would really prefer not to ship, but we can work something out if necessary. I need to get rid of these since I'm moving to Florida and won't need these anymore.

PRICE: $450 OBO

Also have a set of conical lug bolts to go with these. They aren't the rounded/ball seat ones that the stock wheels use. Conical bolts are recommended for steel wheels whereas the ball seat bolts are for aluminum wheels. I'll sell this set of locking conical bolts for $25.

Last edited:

Bluesy

Ready to race!
Haha yeah, probably not gonna drive to Maryland. If you're willing to pay shipping we could maybe work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluesy

Ready to race!
I'm in Springfield. Feel free to pm me if you'd like to meet somewhere to get these.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
I'd be very interested should the local sale fail. I'm from Canada but would provide a US shipping address to facilitate shipping.

Bluesy

Ready to race!
Thanks. I'll keep in touch with you if anything falls through.

Credit

Ready to race!
Pics?

Willing to meet in the Quad Cities?

Bluesy

Ready to race!
I am willing to do that. I'll be close to there this weekend. I'll get some pics up ASAP.