GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Body Shop Surprises Gay Student With Upgraded Version Of Vandalized Car"

zVp

Go Kart Champion
http://jalopnik.com/5936808/body-sh...ent-with-restored-car-after-it-was-vandalized

Jordan Addison is a college student at Virginia's Radford University, and seems pretty much like any college student: he goes to class, probably drinks, probably has goofy in-jokes with friends, has sexual preferences, and all that good college-era crap. Unlike most college students, though, he has had his 2000 Passat vandalized four times, once with the word "die" keyed into the side, and another time with homophobic slurs scraped into the paint.

All because some idiots don't like some part of Addison's life that's none of their business, anyway. Addison is gay, and the people that vandalized his car are, presumably, brain-damaged pants-fillers.

Still, not all people are such manner of trouser-soilers, as the fine people at Quality Auto Body and Paint proved. The body shop, along with ten other merchants to help cover the costs, completely restored the Passat to what appears to be better-than-new condition. There's some video of the reveal, and it's pretty satisfying to see.

While I'd always hoped that people, especially college aged people, were beyond this crap already, it's very heartening to see that there's still plenty of good people in the world to more than make up for the actions of a few depraved bed-shitters with medieval worldviews.

Oh, and also, as any gearhead will tell you, no matter what your problem is with someone, you don't mess with their ride.

Feel-good story for today. However, it's a shame that people still have this hatred towards the gay and lesbian community.

I'll admit though, sometimes I joke around with that kind of stuff, or call things "gay" or "homo" and tease my gay and lesbian friends, but it's all in good nature. These people go out of their way to give these people a hard time, harass them, threaten them and call them works of the devils.

Why can't everyone get along?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
was it forced gayness?

I mean, is he legitimately gay tho?

or could he be converted?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I'm not too sure about that. He could have changed his sexual preference after going to college or high school, or was born gay.

Not too sure, but nonetheless, he shouldn't have had to deal with the harassment and vandalizing.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
jokes..... sarcasm... Akin "words" were used.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
total conspiracy.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
I'm more concerned that his school hasn't done shit to try to help the kid it and prevent it from happening again

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I wonder if the vandalism will continue. Car looks sweet.

Ah, I see the video now. Certainly looks nice, but I wonder if the kid would've rather had $10k towards a new car... I know I would.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Radford sucks. My sister and all my friends went there. One of my friends was beat within an inch of his life. I have stories for days on some of the things I've witnessed in Christiansburg.