GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brembo type3 355x32 mm 6 piston (Silver/ Red)

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
How the hell are these not sold at this price!!!!!!!! Bump!

Because the people who bought their car new and are still on this forum already bought a BBK and the people who are buying this platform used now are broke, low balling tweens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Because the people who bought their car new and are still on this forum already bought a BBK and the people who are buying this platform used now are broke, low balling tweens.

Take that back and spare some change!

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion

Sigh.....I know.....just such a good price for these...

I can't wait to get my new Type III rotor rings. They look like a BOSS@!

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Take that back and spare some change!

I'm one of the ones that already has a BBK lol.

who128

Ready to race!

I ain't broke, i just like to purchase ST40 bec its cheaper and brand new. Lol

who128

Ready to race!
But these are way better than. St40s or 41s

In what aspect is it better? Our cars does not generate enough power to need 6 Pot. 4 Pot is sufficient for tracking. Plus with ST40 it allows owners to utilize 17in wheels for tracking.

We just have different POV. =]

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
In what aspect is it better? Our cars does not generate enough power to need 6 Pot. 4 Pot is sufficient for tracking. Plus with ST40 it allows owners to utilize 17in wheels for tracking.

We just have different POV. =]

They do with the RS3 master cylinder. Plus, it's not the number of pistons that matters is the size/volume. It's like the difference between a 4.0L inline V6 or a 4.0L V8. Both have the same volume. One has more cylinders/pistons.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I would've jumped all over this if I didn't already have a pretty good bbk.