GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C2’s QuickFlow short runner intake manifold

jaja123

Ready to race!
No mk6 golfs have this at least that I know of. C2's tune coming out in a few months will support this sri but at the moment there is nothing. The rabbits running sri and tune were doing 200whp which is around a 40hp gain which is awesome. The raised redline and increased flow is why it makes more power as the sri really opens up at high rpm so do not expect that much power gain down low.

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
No true dyno has been released yet. They claim that with the SRI, CAI, Catback exhaust, and a tune we can pull around 205 whp.

I will wait to get this until a tune is released at least. The problem with the SRI is that as Jaja said, your sacrificing some torque for the hp. :iono:

isons429

Ready to race!
Really great info guys, thanks for the help. I was not too familiar with this upgrade, it does seem like something that could add a nice performance benefit. I don't think it would sacrifice so much torque that it would have a negative impact, but we will see once they release the tune what their results are on the dyno...

jaja123

Ready to race!
Really great info guys, thanks for the help. I was not too familiar with this upgrade, it does seem like something that could add a nice performance benefit. I don't think it would sacrifice so much torque that it would have a negative impact, but we will see once they release the tune what their results are on the dyno...

I heard you do not really lose any low end torque. There is a small gain at high rpms maybe about 10-15tq. But at low rpm it will not be a large difference. Overall acceleration is considerably quicker though. Saw a vid where a rabbit got 0-60 in 6sec flat.

isons429

Ready to race!
Wowza, 6 seconds, I think I MUST HAVE THIS FOR MY CAR... Gonna stay on the lookout for updates on the tune. I may contact C2 today to get an update on their progress.

CW Golf Ball

Passed Driver's Ed
There was talk over on the vortex that C2 may have a tune out for the +09 by christmas. Who knows if thats accurate or not though.

isons429

Ready to race!
Here is the response from C2 about this being ready for a MK6:

"We are presently trying to find someone that is willing to bring the car to us for tuning of the new Jetta. The QuickFlow SRI will fit, but software is probably 30 days away."

SWEET. I live less than two hours from Louisville, hmmmmm....