GOLFMKV

Chi-Chat 10.1.0: #HOTDTHREADDELETEGATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Same man, same. I know I will need a clutch but KMD is having a sale on CTS catbacks ....much want.

Then I realize I also need an intercooler, I want to be .:Rich.

Neuspeed FMIC on Modded Euros is fairly cheap with that forum discount

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed FMIC on Modded Euros is fairly cheap with that forum discount

Believe me, I know lol

$636 shipped or something like that. Its been in and out of my cart for almost 2 weeks...PayPal Credit keeps tempting me, I haven't pulled the trigger just yet, doe.

I just don't want to order the FMIC, put it on, and then have my clutch start slipping.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I have no idea. I just found this pic with silver stripes. But I have used vinyl before and stripes wrapped in it looked really good.

Oh, I thought that was your car :laugh: I'll look into that. Thank you, sir :D

michal

Go Kart Champion
Oh, I thought that was your car :laugh: I'll look into that. Thank you, sir :D

This one is mine and I used matte black vinyl.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
^ That's what I want to do to mine this week.

It's off the car, so I figured I should play with it to keep me distracted for a while.

Jaber

Modero
The shitty plastidip job on mine is still holding strong :lol:

Plastidip seems pretty damn durable.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
The shitty plastidip job on mine is still holding strong :lol:

Plastidip seems pretty damn durable.

When I plasti dipped my emblems, I put gloss over the top. It's held up great :D

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
This one is mine and I used matte black vinyl.

I like the black, but it would look like crap with my black emblem. Too much black for me. Also, Rb-styling doesn't make that black and silver emblem anymore :( If they did, I'd be all over that look

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

michal

Go Kart Champion
I thought you sold those a long time ago?! I've been thinking to myself "wow, I wish Michal hadn't sold his RB Styling emblems...."

Let's make a deal.

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

I'm not able to uninstall them right now. I got ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair a week ago and I'm walking with crutches. I think I can do it in 1-2 weeks. I'll take more pics so you can see how they look right now and if you're sure that you want them, they're yours.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Soooooo IE is supposedly almost done working on their K04+IM tune for the MK6 GTI...

They got some really good TQ gains over the APR GolfR Stage 2+ software...curious to see what comes out for the MK6 GTI.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I'm not able to uninstall them right now. I got ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair a week ago and I'm walking with crutches. I think I can do it in 1-2 weeks. I'll take more pics so you can see how they look right now and if you're sure that you want them, they're yours.

Not a problem, my friend. I'll PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.