GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlancpainGT3

Ready to race!
5poRtz

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Love the thread title LOL

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Very true.

We need my guy Hossa to hang them up and someone to take Bickell. That'd would free up 10 mil in cap space. Then we can sign Shaw, Ladd, and Bread man.

I'd also be ok moving Tuevo for a solid 4th d man. TVR is solid but just not quite there.

Indeed Leddy is a Rich man and is only like 24 lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

i think he is maybe 25 now, but yeah. not sure why they didnt just let him grow there.. he just had the best season of his career with the Islanders.

TVR and Tuevo just seem to have more time needed too, but they can only wait so long.

Hossa, yeah, i bet he has maybe 1-2 years left.

SPORTSBALL.

Love the thread title LOL

:lol:

I remember BRIEFLY looking to RX8's and just seeing all the fucking horror stories on engines, etc.. guys with 2-3 motor replacements, etc.. I'm like, nah, no thanks.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I remember BRIEFLY looking to RX8's and just seeing all the fucking horror stories on engines, etc.. guys with 2-3 motor replacements, etc.. I'm like, nah, no thanks.

Yeah, my buddy used to be a writer for Andersen BMW/VW/Mazda in Crystal Lake. Back then it was the same service bay for all 3 brands. Said that really the only Mazda's they ever had come through were RX-8's. Otherwise most of their service work was BMW and VW.

My buddy Jon (w/swapped FD's) was originally a rotary fan. The original rotary blew up and he decided to have a fresh one built. I don't recall WHO but it was supposedly a really well-known, reputable rotary guy (paid $$$$$ for it to be built). Put the motor in, ran it ~500 miles or so on the street, took it to Blackhawk, and it blew up a few laps in.

Yanked it, decided to go LS... and has never looked back. Liked it so much he built a 2nd one with a cammed LS3. Thing scoots NICE.

If I wasn't 6'2 I'd consider building one someday.

Though I did get a ride in Jeff's 240 this past weekend... that thing is pretty damned sweet too.

BlancpainGT3

Ready to race!
Rotary engines are great engines tbh.

Bad rap sheet due to poor fuel economy and owners not understanding rotary engines need to be treated differently than conventional ones.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, my buddy used to be a writer for Andersen BMW/VW/Mazda in Crystal Lake. Back then it was the same service bay for all 3 brands. Said that really the only Mazda's they ever had come through were RX-8's. Otherwise most of their service work was BMW and VW.

My buddy Jon (w/swapped FD's) was originally a rotary fan. The original rotary blew up and he decided to have a fresh one built. I don't recall WHO but it was supposedly a really well-known, reputable rotary guy (paid $$$$$ for it to be built). Put the motor in, ran it ~500 miles or so on the street, took it to Blackhawk, and it blew up a few laps in.

Yanked it, decided to go LS... and has never looked back. Liked it so much he built a 2nd one with a cammed LS3. Thing scoots NICE.

Though I did get a ride in Jeff's 240 this past weekend... that thing is pretty damned sweet too.
240? Old Datsun. I miss my ugly 280zx

BlancpainGT3

Ready to race!
still funny joke..

A fledgling Japanese automobile company asked a veteran German auto maker to suggest a name for its new car.

"We need a name no later than tomorrow," said the Japanese official.

"Dat soon?" replied the surprised German.

And Nissan's famous Datsun series was born.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
still funny joke..

A fledgling Japanese automobile company asked a veteran German auto maker to suggest a name for its new car.

"We need a name no later than tomorrow," said the Japanese official.

"Dat soon?" replied the surprised German.

And Nissan's famous Datsun series was born.
Hahaha

It was a fun little car.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

wow, yeah.. 500 miles.. I'd be pissed as fuck. Probably beat someone.

yes, Jeff's car is ridiculous.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol. good joke.

Jeff has a 240sx.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

BlancpainGT3

Ready to race!
Fast and furious dudes datsun.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion