GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Roy, 380 isn't terrible. At the end of the day, it's still a bullet and it's still coming at you fast AF.

Point is I would try to have a 9mm minimum...if you really just can't squeeze that into your attire (which is cray, cause the shield is so small) then I guess drop down to the 380 or adopt an off body carry method when you dress nice.

A hole is a hole. Frank knows.

Dat shield. Tried looking At shorter single stacks? G43, pps m2 maybe.

Kind of surprised about the shield doe. Maybe try diff carry positions. Like 4-5 o'clock IWB?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Passed physics with a C-!!!! It transfers! Thank god!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Passed physics with a C-!!!! It transfers! Thank god!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh C-'s, bringing back dem college memories, mang. Good work!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I'm AWFUL at science. Idc what u say, C- is good!
Lol I that case well played as long as you tried.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Lol I that case well played as long as you tried.

Lol, yeah, and with how cheap CC classes are at $120 per credit hour, better to take it once then at $600 per credit hour when I transfer.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Lol, yeah, and with how cheap CC classes are at $120 per credit hour, better to take it once then at $600 per credit hour when I transfer.
Smart man. The key regardless is to network in school quickest way to get a job.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Roy, 380 isn't terrible. At the end of the day, it's still a bullet and it's still coming at you fast AF.

Point is I would try to have a 9mm minimum...if you really just can't squeeze that into your attire (which is cray, cause the shield is so small) then I guess drop down to the 380 or adopt an off body carry method when you dress nice.

A hole is a hole. Frank knows.

Dat shield. Tried looking At shorter single stacks? G43, pps m2 maybe.

Kind of surprised about the shield doe. Maybe try diff carry positions. Like 4-5 o'clock IWB?

It's hard to wear IWB with a suit since they are fitted. I tried an ankle holster and shield was too big. I thought about a shoulder holster but what happens if I need to take my jacket off? First World Problems.

Jaber

Modero
It's hard to wear IWB with a suit since they are fitted. I tried an ankle holster and shield was too big. I thought about a shoulder holster but what happens if I need to take my jacket off? First World Problems.

In4Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.