GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
mostly beer talking. I'll change my mind sober. but there are a few on autotrader mid 50s and one loaded one for like 65

BMWs are boring, buy a used Porsche for that. In that price range you can find a 997.1tt

Paytrose

Ready to race!

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
FlyinWallets said:
Pissed I paid for this tbh. It was only $10. But all it is is half a corn cob, woden dowel with a $0.50 bit.

I have another much smaller sandlewood pipe coming from Amazon. Next up is to go buy some good tobacco and matches and give this a shot.

I gotta admit, I just like holding a pipe. Pipe in one hand and whisky in the other makes me feel confident enough to solve world hunger or something. I'm channeling my Inner Englishman roots. Perhaps Churchill is a long lost relative.

I'm curious to see how this is versus cigars. Cigars are nice, but it gets expensive in a hurry and I like the pure all natural aspect of plain tobacco.

I am interested to know. My buddies dad smoked pipes. I remember the smell 20 years later. It was glorious. I think I fixed my humidor finally. It has a glass top and would.not keep moisture in unless I maintained it daily. I put some caulk around the wood and glass and I think it's holding finally.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
My asshole just got gapped by a EE exam. It was nice knowing you all.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
A beam fell from the i90 bridge near wolf road and killed a construction worker today "( and im sitting by another bridge

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Did you guys see the stage 2 vs coyote 5.0 in the "stage 2 vs" thread? Hot damn.

Sincerely, XGC75

Status
Not open for further replies.