GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
There are 2 bolts that would be a nightmare without the specialty tools. Was smoother and quicker than I thought honestly.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Went to range on 355 yesterday. What a difference, forgot how nice that place is.

Second time out with the AR. I brought the tool to adjust the front sight this time because it was shooting way low first time out. Looks like maybe I adjusted too much. This is 25 yard/75 feet. Standing with iron sights.

First time out with the .308. Came with scope mounted from the factory. Standing position @ 75 feet. Spread was about 2". Looks like I may need to adjust left and up a hair. I only shot 8 rounds, but there are 11 on my target :iono: Going to have to get a bag or stand I think to site these two in better.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Dat rock auto.

BTW, says some mixed rain/snow possible middle of this week - You're welcome.

Probably saved over $100 from using rock auto. Better than ECS tuning on a ton of parts!

Yeah, saw it might snow Friday. Oops haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
As long as there's no accumulation, should be ok. 70s reported for Sunday.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
60 for Saturday with no rain is perfect for installing suspension, front bumper, and other bits I've ordered. Gonna be a busy weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
this time of year sucks because it's warm enough to start washing my car more often but it's not worth it because it rains every damn day or so!

Jaber

Modero
this time of year sucks because it's warm enough to start washing my car more often but it's not worth it because it rains every damn day or so!

^this. At least it's cleaning the stuff off the street from winter.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
yes, at least my dirty ride isn't covered in salt anymore. haha

it's an outside car now too, since pop's got a new truck. i've always been in the garage before. i hate the idea of car covers... buuut.

Jaber

Modero
yes, at least my dirty ride isn't covered in salt anymore. haha

it's an outside car now too, since pop's got a new truck. i've always been in the garage before. i hate the idea of car covers... buuut.

Car bubble.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Poor Mk6 :( Bad car parent.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
My car has spent the last 10 months parked next to a body of salt water. I'm a terrible owner

riceburner

Autocross Champion
shame on you! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.