ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
vacuum shmackmuum

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Presented today at work. Didn't go as bad as I thought. Also researching how to clean my car seats. My drives side is bad lol. Washing the car this weekend. :iono: had my first day at Coca Cola today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Cloth seats or leather

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
in4newthreadtitle
:iono:

One of these bad boys. They work amazing if you have access to air. Hook it up, drain the whole system, fill the resevoir after it's drained and wait for the air bubbles to go away.
https://www.amazon.com/Mityvac-MV6870-Vacuum-Brake-Bleeder/dp/B00EYTBTM6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1492546608&sr=8-5&keywords=mityvac+vacuum+brake+bleeder
I have a motive power bleeder that I use as well for when I don't have access to air. It works ok but makes a mess.
this

vacuum shmackmuum
also this

Presented today at work. Didn't go as bad as I thought. Also researching how to clean my car seats. My drives side is bad lol. Washing the car this weekend. :iono: had my first day at Coca Cola today.

congrats on the new job, what are you doing there?

Cloth seats or leather
^

Cloth plaid seats.
I've used blue coral on mine. Works ok, I imagine a steamer would do the job.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

I think Blue Corral is what people on this forum are recommending. Im going to have mine done, there is a detail shop here that charges like $35 or so for interior detail which includes shampoo seats and carpets, cant beat that .

Working at Coca-Cola??? I'm drinking on right now. When can we expect vouchers.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

this

also this

^

I like the self quote you threw in there nice touch.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I like the big quote posts haha.

Steam for sure makes the seats clean and pop.

By hand, get a short bristle semi firm brush, cleaner of choice, some hot towels, and vac using the crevice attachment

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Thanks. 3rd shift summer job. Along with my other job, back to Shitty 80 hour weeks. Last summer doing it, just got my associates degree done and I'll have my bachelors next spring.

Will look into blue coral. Steam is expensive isn't it tho? Will call around here to see if a shop offers something.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I think Blue Corral is what people on this forum are recommending. Im going to have mine done, there is a detail shop here that charges like $35 or so for interior detail which includes shampoo seats and carpets, cant beat that .

Working at Coca-Cola??? I'm drinking on right now. When can we expect vouchers.

At $35 that's fuckin awesome. Hope I can find that around here haha. Or when I'm in chi town for my tensioner this summer. Hmmm....

3rd shift job just workin in the warehouse. Nothin too special, heard I get discounts on shit like monster, and all the other Coke products. No complaints there haha.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.