GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Buddy took some pictures of it, looks massive. Full size SUVs are getting so big, probably don't fit in majority of garages. No wonder I see them parked in the drive way a lot or street :lol: Saw a few people mention the interior quality is ok... (rattles).

Atlas looks nice doe, offers a lot of cargo space. MPG probably sucks, cause of it's size.

Golf alltrack 4 motion wagon?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I'll have winter tires for sale, if anyone wants them. 16'' steelies on Generals Altimax. I'm willing to store them until fall for anyone.

Price?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

clownish

just clowning around

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
So the Alltrak 1.8T is completely compatible with the Mk7 GTI's 2.0T stock turbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. The 1.8T in the alltrack is just a smaller displacement version of the gti motor. Why not go all the way and go for the IS38 if you're going to swap the turbo?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Yep. The 1.8T in the alltrack is just a smaller displacement version of the gti motor. Why not go all the way and go for the IS38 if you're going to swap the turbo?
This guy knows!!!! Would be a bad son B might have to trade in the mk7 and do this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Finally got around to messing with my Kreg pocket hole maker last night. Works awesome. My first iteration of a blue print drawing holder. Will make some design revisions for a more permanent design.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I have an APR intake for sale. If any locals want dibs.
What you switch to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.