GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero

It was entertaining seeing the Kia try to pass the SUV. You can tell he was WOT, it was puffing small amounts of black smoke. Although I didn't expect for him to cut the SUV off afterwards and almost cause an accident.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
If you can't outrun the car next to you and you are in the merge lane, don't get pissed.

If I am against a car I know I can't beat, I take off easy to put the other guy at rest I am not going to race him. Then I hammer it and catch him off guard once we past the intersection. Dat I6 turbo kicks in and boots me past the sucker.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
tried my best to rejuvenate chichat yesterday...could this be the end? :iono::eek::iono:

Also lol at " boosted's stinky exhaust" tag, 10/10

that's because I wasn't here yesterday

lol, thank you

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Woohoo Palo Alto is giving free tickets and pit passes for Pirelli Weekend at RA! Count me in baby.

My builder gave me the final numbers to build the new garage. Price is nuts for being a 600 sq/ft garage. He's going to need to sharpen his pencil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Woohoo Palo Alto is giving free tickets and pit passes for Pirelli Weekend at RA! Count me in baby.

My builder gave me the final numbers to build the new garage. Price is nuts for being a 600 sq/ft garage. He's going to need to sharpen his pencil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

600 sq/ft not bad, you have some new toys to fill it with? The Return of Flying Wallets LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.