GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I liked them, back in the day.

I go back to listen now and can't really choke it down.

College / bar days. Lot of local bands used to cover it... "Nookie" played loud when you're shitfaced at 2am on a Friday night at Penny Road Pub....

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Also penny road pub. Yeeow I spent too many nights there back in the day.

Yeah I burned WAY more money than I EVER should have there. But it was THE place to see decent cover bands and even some non-cover bands.

Rubber
X-Side
Chicago Rock Circus
ARRA
Drop
Munbut

One of the best shows I saw there was Local H.

[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Tires sure are making lots of noise. Based on the noise to steering input ratio, I'm gonna guess it likes to understeer bad once under power?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Yeah I burned WAY more money than I EVER should have there. But it was THE place to see decent cover bands and even some non-cover bands.

Rubber
X-Side
Chicago Rock Circus
ARRA
Drop
Munbut

One of the best shows I saw there was Local H.

Sweet![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Local H is good, I used to know Scott Lucas a little bit. Bound for the Floor one of the best rock songs ever.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Tires sure are making lots of noise. Based on the noise to steering input ratio, I'm gonna guess it likes to understeer bad once under power?

yeah I need some camber pretty bad up front. My suspension is definitely a weak link right now. It does understeer a bit if I'm coming out hard on boost. Not terrible though, the back end does get happy too at times.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

No more Harry's BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
For those of you still using Harry's Lap Timer on the stock iPhone/Android GPS...

I have a Dual Skypro XGPS160 (one of the recommended BT GPS units by Harry's) that I won't be using anymore. It didn't get much use really (I think 2 events?) Have original box and packaging, works perfect.

They retail for $150. I'll sell it for $75 if anybody's interested.

**NOTE** I gave my buddy Doug first shot at it, waiting to hear back... if somebody here wants it they'll be #2 in line.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
For those of you still using Harry's Lap Timer on the stock iPhone/Android GPS...

I have a Dual Skypro XGPS160 (one of the recommended BT GPS units by Harry's) that I won't be using anymore. It didn't get much use really (I think 2 events?) Have original box and packaging, works perfect.

They retail for $150. I'll sell it for $75 if anybody's interested.

**NOTE** I gave my buddy Doug first shot at it, waiting to hear back... if somebody here wants it they'll be #2 in line.

I'll take it if he doesn't.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Raced a supercharged CTS-V and a 5th Gen Viper. Both had some mods.

Lost to the Viper by about 2 cars or so and he kept pulling.

CTS-V jumped on every race and my clutch was slipping + out of nitrous :( I would keep up with him even though he jumped, but then I would miss 3rd #stockclutchprobs. Keeps locking me out of 3rd above 6k RPMs and pedal sticks to the ground after a few hard pulls. Gonna have to order up a twin disc and try again, I know I can beat that thing.

Good news doe, when the clutch was still fresh the car was an absolute animal. Launching at 40mph in 2nd gear is insane on the spray :burnrubber:
CSB.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
uploaded a grattan vid from a few weeks ago.

Also penny road pub. Yeeow I spent too many nights there back in the day.

Nice man! Fucking people with their high horse power can't drive it cars. Reminds me of that stupid G8. Lol.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Nice man! Fucking people with their high horse power can't drive it cars. Reminds me of that stupid G8. Lol.

tbh that camaro was actually take lines pretty well which is even more impressive regarding J04's skils

Status
Not open for further replies.