GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Now the timeline has changed for the las vegas shooting. How does that happen?

Everything points to this guy starting the party before his compadres showed up to help. Could had been a lot worse.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Everything points to this guy starting the party before his compadres showed up to help. Could had been a lot worse.

This whole thing disappeared after like three days. They are hiding something and I don’t like it one bit

Jaber

Modero

This whole thing disappeared after like three days. They are hiding something and I don’t like it one bit

My thoughts exactly Roy. Probably trying to keep it on the DL, cause they're looking for others that were going to participate.

Hotel claims the revised timeline is wrong. But this could be them trying to save face, so they don't look like baboons.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Was thinking more about general drivability/comfort/safety/road noise. Not looking at snow tires as a performance mod.
k

road noise.....roads dont make noise.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
^^^ time for some smoky burnouts.

In4vids.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I’m afraid the only smoke would be the failing diff or I would destroy the remaining tire

Status
Not open for further replies.