GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
WTB: Anyone have a rear OEM mk6 gti shock i can snag from? ugh. Stanced on 1/4th of my car right now . :laugh:

Thanks

Sour cream gross af. however id give it a chance tbh.

Homemade tomato soup has me intrigued, never made it. I make my own pasta sauce that i jar.

Dafuq you do?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
WTB: Anyone have a rear OEM mk6 gti shock i can snag from? ugh. Stanced on 1/4th of my car right now . :laugh:

Thanks

Sour cream gross af. however id give it a chance tbh.

Homemade tomato soup has me intrigued, never made it. I make my own pasta sauce that i jar.

Sour cream is delicious, especially on Mexican food.
Making tomato soup and grilled cheese with ham for dinner. Soup is OG style Campbell's though, not homemade

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dafuq you do?
Nothing that i can think of besides... a bunch of autox, track days and chicagoland roads....:iono:

Maybe the cold weather? who knows. pretty common on these cars iirc

Sour cream is delicious, especially on Mexican food.
Making tomato soup and grilled cheese with ham for dinner. Soup is OG style Campbell's though, not homemade

no. sour cream is milk that has gone stale. same for cottage cheese :barf:

homemade chicken noodle soup doe > campbells.

but yeah agreed tomato soup homemade , i honestly dont think i could make it better than canned.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Nothing that i can think of besides... a bunch of autox, track days and chicagoland roads....:iono:

Maybe the cold weather? who knows. pretty common on these cars iirc

no. sour cream is milk that has gone stale. same for cottage cheese :barf:

homemade chicken noodle soup doe > campbells.

but yeah agreed tomato soup homemade , i honestly dont think i could make it better than canned.

Have you tried Mexican crema or creme fraiche? They're not super thick like store bought sour cream and have a mellower flavor.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
ChiChat16: Chicago Thread - The Place To Advertise Random Everything

A drive to Michigan and you can have both of my stock rear ones for pretty cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
screw working in a cold garage :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Have you tried Mexican crema or creme fraiche? They're not super thick like store bought sour cream and have a mellower flavor.
have not tbh. id be willing to give it a chance though.

greek yogurt is another one thats hard to put down

That'd be a good topic of discussion today, do any of you eat healthy stuff ontop of your normal food? like apple cider vinegar, greek yogurt, beet juice etc?

A drive to Michigan and you can have both of my stock rear ones for pretty cheap.
not bad not bad , thats only like 8 hours round trip and $60 in gas :bellyroll:
screw working in a cold garage :iono:

so much winning here

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Wow yeah. What's for lunch?
Vending machine iirc

Hot cheetos and energy drink likely

you?
going to check out the Deli in our new office building. Probably get a roast beef or turkey sandwich

I vote turkey. Lawd how big is your office? Has its own deli? :eek:

true story there are people out there who dont know italian beef is roast beef. Same for pastrami and corned beef.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Vending machine iirc

Hot cheetos and energy drink likely

you?

I vote turkey. Lawd how big is your office? Has its own deli? :eek:

true story there are people out there who dont know italian beef is roast beef. Same for pastrami and corned beef.

its decent size , not huge though its 2 five story buildings that are connected by an area that has the Deli and a fitness center. My company has 3 floors , not the whole building.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Taco Bell and Starbucks. Needed a pick me up of caffeine and a bomb to go off in my stomach. Perfect combo imo

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
its decent size , not huge though its 2 five story buildings that are connected by an area that has the Deli and a fitness center. My company has 3 floors , not the whole building.
Thats pretty nice...

how many times have you used the fitness center though? or anyone in your building.
Taco Bell and Starbucks. Needed a pick me up of caffeine and a bomb to go off in my stomach. Perfect combo imo

drinking coffee stimulate the lower bowels...coffee poop is a real thing. science...

add taco bell to that, goodluck.

man i used to love taco bell. ate there way too much back in the day. crave it sometimes still.

What did you order from taco bell? If i had to guess you went with a nacho cheese chicken chalupa or a chicken quesadilla with cinnamon twists.

Status
Not open for further replies.