GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Some of these YouTubers put out some quality content. Way better than shit you see on TV with a massive or unlimited budget. Sometimes in the morning I'll browse YouTube and watch some build or review while eating breakfast, instead of turning on the TV to watch the same crap.

I used to watch one girls channel, she would do plac style videos, on how to do certain things, only with random cars. She is pretty and didn't use sex to sell her channel. Can't recall her channel name.

Oh I agree, there is ton of quality content out there. Not from this girl though.

Phur

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
^ what jay said yeah.

sucker for women i see driving "manual only" cars though. saw a girl drive up and get out of an s2000 at grocery store one day...

10/10

obviously her boyfriends car though amirite. i mean wut

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
So many people spinning tires out there...trying to save money by pushing them way past their tread life. :thumbdown:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
all seasons are fine...until you wear them out and they become summer no rain only tires :bellyroll:

All season tires are pointless and useless. Just buy winter tires for winter and buy summer tires for summer. /thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
All season tires are pointless and useless. Just buy winter tires for winter and buy summer tires for summer. /thread

Loved my all seasons. Don’t need anything but summers anymore though [emoji6]

Phur

Autocross Champion
I don’t have anywhere to store them in the off-season. So all seasons it has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.