GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
625 of building or total structure?

I can only get so erect. This is my goal. A seperate space where I can put my car and my drums.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Gents what do you use to restore your wheels finish? I have some light scratches on the clear coat of some black wheels. I want to clean, polish, and protect muh wheels. I read a lot of shit on what people use but there is just so much crap out there, I can't make a decision.

For clear coated wheels, treat them the same as you would your paint.
Clay bar - Polish - Sealant.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Thanks. Moving into an apartment in Gold Coast with the gf. Not happy to be renting again, hopefully its a one year thing and then buying a larger place.

Why didn't the gf move into your place?

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Why didn't the gf move into your place?

Not enough space for two people in her opinion. I don't entirely disagree.

$450/mo wowa. THat's almost as much as my taxes.

Includes all my utilities except electric/premium cable/ high speed internet, etc. They're a lot lower than a lot of buildings in the area.

https://www.redfin.com/IL/Chicago/401-N-Wabash-Ave-60611/unit-1824/home/13102960

$2200.00 a month at Trump for a smaller unit, before you even get to the mortgage.

Jaber

Modero
$450/mo wowa. THat's almost as much as my taxes.

When my buddy bought a condo downtown, he was paying around that much. But it included a lot of things. When I totaled what I was spending per month with HOA + Utilities, it was almost what he was paying. IIRC his included a gym, cable tv, internet, pool, security, water, heat, and the usual common maintenance area stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.