Drag Race Newbie

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
$200 for a straight line?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Straight line racing... #yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This holier than thou shit is getting old real fast. Come on bro, grow up.

Look at it this way...your comment did absolutely nothing but feed your ego....kinda douchey huh? Go ahead and reply with "It's a joke bro chill". Truth is, you probably couldn't safely get a real drag car down a straight line....so....yeah. Have you ever seen any of us (the ones that enjoy straight line racing) talking shit about the racing you do in a mall parking lot? Okay then. Like do we really need to comment something about "drag racing not being real racing" every single time someone posts about it?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
$200 for a straight line?

Yeah, $200 for somewhere that you can go well above speed limits with a safety crew and no risk of getting a ticket. It's worth it to some.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
FWIW I'm for all types of motorsports. Yes I love roll racing and drag racing, because it's much easier to go out and race friends than to setup an entire track day. That doesn't mean I hate on AX or Road racing.

I'm taking my car to all sorts of events this year. Roll events, drag event, and HDPE so I don't see why people hate.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat16: Bart Joins Forum Very Confused - Balls Tingling From Motorcycles

Look at it this way...your comment did absolutely nothing but feed your ego....kinda douchey huh? Go ahead and reply with "It's a joke bro chill". Truth is, you probably couldn't safely get a real drag car down a straight line....so....yeah. Have you ever seen any of us (the ones that enjoy straight line racing) talking shit about the racing you do in a mall parking lot? Okay then. Like do we really need to comment something about "drag racing not being real racing" every single time someone posts about it?

Nobody here has or will have a "real drag" car at one of those events. Matting a launch control DSG car can hardly be considered drag racing. That's pretty much playing a video game. No launching a pro mod or some shit that's takes a ton of balls and talent.

PS: this forum is all about that douchey.

Jaber

Modero
I enjoy all motorsports.

But $300 to max out your car at high speeds and not risk your license/cock meat sandwiches for a while, doesn't sound too bad.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

Just put him on ignore like I did a while ago. His girlfriend is close to getting it too.

This forum obviously only caters to 6M drivers who race around a parking lot for 30 seconds. Didn't you know :rolleyes:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Nobody here has or will have a "real drag" car at one of those events. Matting a launch control DSG car can hardly be considered drag racing. That's pretty much playing a video game. No launching a pro mod or some shit that's takes a ton of balls and talent.

PS: this forum is all about that douchey.

Oh of course, compared to a pro mod that's nothing lol

But even if Roy would have posted a Pro Mod running some insane time like a low 4 or 3 or someshit I'm sure his comment would have been unchanged. We've talked about real drag racing and the stand was the same, "It's not real racing. Anyone can go fast in a straight line."

BTW he quoted a post of an Audi running 10.5 in a 1/4, no the 1/2mile event. I know those half mile events don't see drag cars.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat16: Bart Joins Forum Very Confused - Balls Tingling From Motorcycles

Oh of course, compared to a pro mod that's nothing lol

But even if Roy would have posted a Pro Mod running some insane time like a low 4 or 3 or someshit I'm sure his comment would have been unchanged. We've talked about real drag racing and the stand was the same, "It's not real racing. Anyone can go fast in a straight line."

BTW he quoted a post of an Audi running 10.5 in a 1/4, no the 1/2mile event. I know those half mile events don't see drag cars.

Maybe. Maybe not. I have a love for all things mechanical especially if it pushes the limits. If you're looking for polite commentary that only agrees with your viewpoint you've come to the wrong place. :wub:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Straight line racing... #yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell that to AMS and Gidi's GTR that went into the 6s during TX2K lol
pretty amazing feat for a 6 cylinder GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.