Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Run! Save your self!
lmfao
Just ordered parts to go low again. Should go faster than the 12 hours it took to lift it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not bad
For anyone looking for a new S&W Shield or Bodyguard, starting April 1st, S&W is having $75 rebates on the Shields and $50 rebates on the Bodyguards. You can effectively get a new Shield for $225 after rebate :eek:
I just pulled the trigger on a M&P 22C finally. $289 with threaded barrel Is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Everyone jacked prices up last year and now they are finally coming down! YEA HAWW
is that like a ruger 380 ?
Couple places online for $299-$315 currently. But that rebate will bring them down to insane prices. I am trying a new FFL near my house. Only $24 transfers and 2 miles away.
not bad, cheap af
There are 2.
https://www.conditionyellowacademy.com/
5.) The cost is $24 per firearm transfer payable upon pick-up, or it can be pre-paid below
http://checkyour6inc.com/

Transfers are only $30! Discounts for CCW students and multiple purchases or repeat customers.

Plus this guy only does transfers 4-6pm. Odd.
yeah thats a cheap transfer, iirc arent they normally like $50-70

Jaber

Modero
yeah thats a cheap transfer, iirc arent they normally like $50-70

$50-70 FFL transfers that I've seen, are usually LGS and not home based FFL. They price it high, so you might as well just buy it from them. Maxon charges a lot for FFL, more so if it's a gun they stock.

I paid $20 for mine, dude in West Chicago.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
this years fishing season starts soon right? for license renewal?

Jaber

Modero
Might be a dumb question but... what's reasoning behind fishing license? Yes, I don't fish. I have maybe a total of 2x, when I was a kid.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
$50-70 FFL transfers that I've seen, are usually LGS and not home based FFL. They price it high, so you might as well just buy it from them. Maxon charges a lot for FFL, more so if it's a gun they stock.
I paid $20 for mine, dude in West Chicago.
not bad at all, ive been to maxon..has large police officer presence there..assuming they get discounts there
this years fishing season starts soon right? for license renewal?
wow havent fished since i was a young kid. id be interested in trying again.
ah nice, you're a fisherman too? Let's go! Shawn and I have been talking about a fishing trip for a while
(insert underwater shooting fish video)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Im down to fish jay! I have no equipemtn and am not that great at it but i like to go just to relax by rhe lakes and shit.i like nature.

Might get a pole and some tackle just for the hell of it this year though so i dont look like a &%€#

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Might be a dumb question but... what's reasoning behind fishing license? Yes, I don't fish. I have maybe a total of 2x, when I was a kid.
state revenue basically. One more way to get people to pay for things that should be free (natural resources)

Im down to fish jay! I have no equipemtn and am not that great at it but i like to go just to relax by rhe lakes and shit.i like nature.

Might get a pole and some tackle just for the hell of it this year though so i dont look like a &%€#
yeah I don't have a ton of gear either. I have 2 poles, a tackle box and some chest waders. I'd like to get into fly fishing

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Hey man youre a city guy dont need too much! Its a CHEAP hobby too if you arent too into it which is what us car guys really need lol.

You and shawn planning a big trip or like just going somewhere? Im down any time though keep me in the loop for sure.

Lao278

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey man youre a city guy dont need too much! Its a CHEAP hobby too if you arent too into it which is what us car guys really need lol.

You and shawn planning a big trip or like just going somewhere? Im down any time though keep me in the loop for sure.

We can do some early morning fishing on our trip to Road America in May. There's a couple of lakes in the Kettle Moraine forest we can hit. Great driving roads too

riceburner

Autocross Champion
cool!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Its friday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.