GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Back of the dragon pics. Very cool road. Not as good as the tail, but very good. That’s my buddy Chuck driving.

Attachments

• IMG_5238.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5237.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5236.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5239.png
    IMG_5239.png
    852.5 KB · Views: 33

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Salvaged some in car video off the osmo mini. It’s not great. The gimbal was struggling. My buddy just turned it on and held it when we heard the GoPro die.

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Comfort entry button on the drivers side hasn’t worked since I got the car, but the passenger side does. I thought it was new owner operator error, but after researching found it’s a known issue with the wiring failing due to rubbing on the metal retainer clip. Sure enough. Disassembled it and found all 4 wires completely severed. Repaired them and reassembled. Working 100% now. Going to get a new door handle anyway because this will presumably fail again eventually.

Attachments

• IMG_5307.jpeg
    IMG_5307.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
@Former Honda Guy hey sir! Wanted to see if I could get some input on my buddies son's s2000. He thinks he blew the motor and needs to swap a new one in which seems like overkill. Especially since he doesn't know exactly what's wrong with it. Do you know of any local shops that he could take it to and have em look at it? He said it had lifter tick and he thinks he blew the head gasket. Can't confirm any of this. I'm only hearing it from my buddy second hand. But yeah. Any help is appreciated.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
@Former Honda Guy hey sir! Wanted to see if I could get some input on my buddies son's s2000. He thinks he blew the motor and needs to swap a new one in which seems like overkill. Especially since he doesn't know exactly what's wrong with it. Do you know of any local shops that he could take it to and have em look at it? He said it had lifter tick and he thinks he blew the head gasket. Can't confirm any of this. I'm only hearing it from my buddy second hand. But yeah. Any help is appreciated.
Turbo k20 swap that sommabitch

GolNat

Autocross Champion
^ that if he wants to spend 10k

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
I’m not sure if Kurt over at Komet Motorsports (https://kometmotorsports.com/) does much Honda work, but I trusted him with my R. If you want serious Honda folks, I would go to King Motorsports (https://www.kingmotorsports.com/) in New Berlin, WI. That’s not exactly “local”, but they did all the top end work on my RSX type-s (head port and polish, rbc intake manifold port and polish, custom intake, valve train upgrade and tune). They live and breathe JDM up there.