GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Zzzzz, wheels look great and so is the paint
You're right, but I meant to take care of a black car.....I couldn't do it. It shows EVERYTHING

The wheels are nice, but look too "tuner-ish" on the Porsche?....remind of the Enkei EV5's. Maybe the color is too bright/they stand out too much on the black? 🤷‍♂️

Regardless, it's a sweet ride

Btw, is said car a manual or a PDK?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Looks sharp, but I couldn't own a black car

Side note....although I'm not a huge fan of blacked out wheels, I think the OEM wheels looked better, sorry

Hahah yeah I've owned a couple black cars - and each time, it's "never again".... and yet... it happens again. Kinda like a Latina I guess. So much trouble but can't stay away.

I will say, that THIS car, black on black - I like the OE wheels MUCH better than I did my previous one (which was white car with silver wheels.). Not that I didn't like the white/silver, just that this car, all murdered out with black everything (including the headlights) DOES look good. And I think that the Advan's made a bigger "upgrade" to the white car's appearance than it does the black car.

But everybody's got an opinion and it's not my fault if yours sucks. hahah. ;).

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

LOL

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
I’ve owned grey and silver cars forever. I said I’d never own a white car, because it grabs so much attention and I drive like an asshole sometimes. Alas, opportunity presented itself, TWICE! Now I own two white cars and love them.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Hahah yeah I've owned a couple black cars - and each time, it's "never again".... and yet... it happens again. Kinda like a Latina I guess. So much trouble but can't stay away.

I will say, that THIS car, black on black - I like the OE wheels MUCH better than I did my previous one (which was white car with silver wheels.). Not that I didn't like the white/silver, just that this car, all murdered out with black everything (including the headlights) DOES look good. And I think that the Advan's made a bigger "upgrade" to the white car's appearance than it does the black car.

But everybody's got an opinion and it's not my fault if yours sucks. hahah. ;).

So my opinion sucks on the new wheels even though you just said the OEM wheels looked better yourself?
got it

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

So my opinion sucks on the new wheels even though you just said the OEM wheels looked better yourself?
got it

White car + silver wheels --> upgrade to Advans... upgrade score 10.0
Black car + black wheels --> upgrade to Advans... upgrade score 8.0