GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clear side markers,where???

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Learn to use the search there's already 3 post on this. But once again I'll say it Parts4euro.com will have them shortly. Please just search before you post it saves you time and it clears the forum for other topics that haven't been covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Yes that's right they are currently in production, should be ready in 2 weeks or so. Thank you everyone for your patience!

Learn to use the search there's already 3 post on this. But once again I'll say it Parts4euro.com will have them shortly. Please just search before you post it saves you time and it clears the forum for other topics that haven't been covered.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Yes that's right they are currently in production, should be ready in 2 weeks or so. Thank you everyone for your patience!

I've heard this a few times before ever since early Summer! ...just a couple more weeks. ;) I hope it's for real this time. Also, I hope they're making a crapload of these, because they'll sell like crazy.

Any idea what the price will be?

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
I've heard this a few times before ever since early Summer! ...just a couple more weeks. ;) I hope it's for real this time. Also, I hope they're making a crapload of these, because they'll sell like crazy.

Any idea what the price will be?

if it is more than the 35 for the mk5 set i might be a little irritated haha

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
I colormatched mine but I'm still gonna buy a set for the hell of it. Lol

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
If anyone knows for sure and will let me know that'd be swell, but in the forum someone mentioned putting the bulbs in and it actually made the paint swell(if you get color matched ones...) do you actually put the bulb back in or do you just leave it out?

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
If anyone knows for sure and will let me know that'd be swell, but in the forum someone mentioned putting the bulbs in and it actually made the paint swell(if you get color matched ones...) do you actually put the bulb back in or do you just leave it out?

This thread is talking about clear or smoked side markers, which are molded in clear (or smoked) plastic. Painted ones COULD swell/bubble/flake from the heat of the bulbs, however unlikely that is. Clear/Smoked ones will act just like normal. FWIW, my tinted (with film) ones hold up just fine.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
This thread is talking about clear or smoked side markers, which are molded in clear (or smoked) plastic.

Yeah, well I figured if anyone knew the answer to that question, they would know the answer to mine more thank likely, why start another thread and clutter the foru?! Makes no sense.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I still can't believe theres no ebay markers for this car yet.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I still can't believe theres no ebay markers for this car yet.

Makes me wonder if there's some technical difficulty in producing these for Mk6. Besides the shape, I have no idea why these would be any harder to make for Mk6 than previous generations.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Yes just like the MK5 ones that we manufactured, we will be releasing Clear & Dark Smoked at the same time. They are currently in production right now, we are very anxious for them to be done as well!

they will release them together

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Makes me wonder if there's some technical difficulty in producing these for Mk6. Besides the shape, I have no idea why these would be any harder to make for Mk6 than previous generations.

Nothing too technical, but it requires at least 3, probably 4 different molds (I'm not sure if the gray back plates are symmetrical or not). At 5-10k a pop for each tool/mold, your costs add up real quickly - so if somebody beats you to market by a month, you've sunk an awful lot of money into a product that somebody else is already making!