GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobalt SS VS RB turbo 335, C63 BS, 135 FBO,335is FBO, C63

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
And the cobalts have recaros and brembos.

but i am sure the gtis interior is still superior. rofl.

GTI interior is ok. Audi interior is better :D

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Wow, I'm a dummy now? Is a cobalt a mk6? Did you even read what I wrote? Cobalt and Gti are too different cars... You can have the same turbo and it will still be different in power levels also... Look at mkv (Fsi), vs mk6 (TSI). Both with k04 is still a pretty big difference.

gotcha.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
wut? The GTI can make good power I don't know what you are talking about.

I didn't say the GTI can't make power. I'm just saying you'll need stage 3+ to hang with these cars, minus the rb 335. K04 isn't going to cut it and the majority of people won't be going past k04. Op keep posting these threads please. I'm a car enthusiast first and a GTI owner 2nd. I like seeing your little chevy taking down some of the big dogs :thumbsup:

fastgti69

M3 Eater
cobalt turbos are k04 stock dummy. And this cobalt is running a BW EFR, same turbo in Zhijjawi's GTI.

Almost the same. He's running the 7163 while I'm on the smaller 6758. He did have the 6758 though.

Wow, I'm a dummy now? Is a cobalt a mk6? Did you even read what I wrote? Cobalt and Gti are too different cars... You can have the same turbo and it will still be different in power levels also... Look at mkv (Fsi), vs mk6 (TSI). Both with k04 is still a pretty big difference.

True, don't forget though. MKV did come with TSI as well. I had MKV with TSI. That's why I joined this forum cause I know about the engine. I kept reading and reading lots of wrong info in here and I just had to join to clear things up.

LOL hands down GTI interior is unmatchable/Unbeatable for the price.

The K04 GTI was too slow to keep up that's why he's not in the video.

He didn't show up.

Actually, the TSI engine is very similar to the engine in the Cobalt.

Man o man, too weird how similar it is. I still won't forget the day when I'm reading the specs on this engine before I said fine I'll get it. It was almost identical. From the chain driven fuel pump to the size of it. Came with a k04 from factory was just awesome. Funny how the LNF injectors and TSI injectors fit, I mean they still need to be tuned to work. Still though, just so damn weird.

I didn't say the GTI can't make power. I'm just saying you'll need stage 3+ to hang with these cars, minus the rb 335. K04 isn't going to cut it and the majority of people won't be going past k04. Op keep posting these threads please. I'm a car enthusiast first and a GTI owner 2nd. I like seeing your little chevy taking down some of the big dogs :thumbsup:

Yea, most likely a stage 3+ MK6 would need to be here with us. The rb335 was on another level. I don't clutter the mk6 forum up with my shit, I just have friends here and I know they like to see my stuff. I know there are people that don't like it, and I'm sorry. I wish I had videos as I usually do LOL.

GP813

Ready to race!
I didn't realize me not showing up would have some far reaching consequences. Fail on my part! Didn't even know you were gonna be there fastgti or I would've really gone

fastgti69

M3 Eater
There will be another one, in a few weeks, more planned out and legit cameras.

Hell yea, I'll get the correct ratio of gas as well. My car was not performing like it's supposed to that night. I will be ready next time and my camera mount wont fall!

GP813

Ready to race!
Hell yea, I'll get the correct ratio of gas as well. My car was not performing like it's supposed to that night. I will be ready next time and my camera mount wont fall!

Speaking of gas. I should probably make that a good night to use my 100 octane file! Hopefully I'll have a new go pro that night too.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!

Better then a MINI's!

OH BURN!

:p

BTW love seeing your cobalt man thanks for posting! :)

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Speaking of gas. I should probably make that a good night to use my 100 octane file! Hopefully I'll have a new go pro that night too.

Hell yea man, 100 octane for sure.

Haha, I remember reading that. I got so confused lol. I have the LNF though :D

Better then a MINI's!

OH BURN!

:p

BTW love seeing your cobalt man thanks for posting! :)

Thank you!

Avant

Ready to race!
Man.. I'm really curious about the potential of E85 on our cars. Seems that all the big tuning platforms (N54/STI/MS3/Evo/Cobalt SS) running E85 optimized maps put down HUGE power.

BTW everyone.. just admit or just be quiet about other cars being faster than ours. No need to defend the GTI like its your religion. Give respect where it's due.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Man.. I'm really curious about the potential of E85 on our cars. Seems that all the big tuning platforms (N54/STI/MS3/Evo/Cobalt SS) running E85 optimized maps put down HUGE power.

BTW everyone.. just admit or just be quiet about other cars being faster than ours. No need to defend the GTI like its your religion. Give respect where it's due.

some people did testing and stuff, obviously not on an e85 tune though.

I don't think any of the tuners even want to venture into e85. I mean shit only one tuner can even get a packaged BT kit with tuning out...