GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corrado917's GTI.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Mocha Coming Out Of The Engine.

After a month or so,I have emptied the can.The amount generally is less than this,but did an oil change a week before. Enjoy the Pics(Mocha). :)

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Leisure

Wanted to do this for a very long time.
P.S:cleaning the filthy engine soon.

ruan9n

Ready to race!
That is an amazing amount of blowby! Would you say there is a performance increase because of less oil blowby and more "pure" fuel?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
In a perfect world that would be nice,getting gains from removing some gunk out of the engine.But in reality the car works and feels the same,the contribution from the can still minimal,anyway you need to open & physically clean the valves,for sake of mind the catch can is doing its work,yes it's crazy to see all that funky oil.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Sea Foam

It took a while to do this; This past weekend finally I did it.Car feels better now.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Lookin good man, considered the Forge Catch can myself, maybe after the K04 installation in January

Thank you Sir!
The can is easy to install & definitely a cool Add-On to the car.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Mainly Maintenance..

Got fixed an oil leak, along with a Vacuum pump gasket replacement & finally the DSG service. Car feels awesome again. Waiting for some better weather to continue the improvement & services.:rolleyes:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
where did you go for the DSG service, and how many miles on your car?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
where did you go for the DSG service, and how many miles on your car?

I did it at Dynarev, very cool people. 79K.
How many miles do you have already?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
www.dynarev.com

very nice - Adam is AWESOME. Glad you went there, Hatuey. Adrian, if you email or call them, tell them you know me :)

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Yes Man, Very happy with the service, Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

www.dynarev.com

very nice - Adam is AWESOME. Glad you went there, Hatuey. Adrian, if you email or call them, tell them you know me :)

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion

Totally just realized you stole my picture...

Good build either way :thumbsup:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Brace Yourself!

Out with the old.

In with the "new".

Installed!

Feedback: The body flexes less, with a bit of added strength and rigidity, just enough. Less of a shoe box feeling.:)

Thanks Paul.:thumbsup: