GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS Turbo Turboback Exhaust

yasher

Ready to race!
As the title says, I've got a CTS Turbo TBE up for sale. I'm trying to get the car back to stock, so I'm going to need a stock exhaust in exchange. It's this beautiful piece of metal and it's only got ~5-6000 miles on it. Happy to provide pics of it on the vehicle, but it's not coming off until I have a stock exhaust to replace it with.

Love this damn exhaust, and I hate that I'm in such financial straits that I need to let it go.

My catted CCTA turbo-back exhaust, for your stock MK6 exhaust and $600 cash.

I'm in a Houston suburb, and if you wanted to help do the work, we could negotiate prices there.

Feel free to text me, 469-288-7822

itzsleepy

Go Kart Newbie
GLWS, this exhaust sounds pretty good. I was in a gti yesterday that the member had just installed and its mild and sounds great. It roars when you get on the throttle. Its so tempting for me to go and buy this to replace my SPM. If you was closer I would of done this since I still have my stock TBE.

yasher

Ready to race!
I love this exhaust, I really wish I wasn't giving this car up. At the very least I can make sure that someone gets a good deal on a wonderful exhaust and it doesn't go back to the bank with this on it.