GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cute girl at the cash register flirting? Need advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!?? Dude think for yourself and act for yourself. What we say doesn't mean shit in your life!!

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure you have autism.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
His threads are the best on here.
Sure beats the shit out of more "should i get stage 1" or "Apr sale now" threads

Keep on keeping on dude

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Yall have made my friday

JhnR

Banned
its funny and its entertaining. we dont get that much fun around here, unless is the unicorn thread or the sausage thread.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yall have made my friday

indeed. shit is hilarious... people are walkin' by and im crackin' my balls up :lol:

And also agreed, this is MUCH better than the same 5 threads over and over again. :thumbsup:

TDI110

O_o
Thanks man, that means a lot. Know that your input and positive words of encouragement is appreciated. I take every serious comment to heart and use it as food for thought. I will do so today, crosses fingers she is working that machine. Register #2 Here I come...me, myself, and I along with some 10 cent washers. Oh and some BBQ sauce. Totally unexpected but that place has a pretty good selection of dry rubs and sauces....in a hardware store of all places lol.

P.S. Thanks for the dating site recs, will use those sites as a supplement. Will continue to hit up the malls/coffee shops/and remaining bookstores (RIP to the fallen Borders and Barns and Nobles) to meet the girl of my dreams.

I really should try match.com

Thank you for the suggestion and relativity to the situation at hand.
I have tried Craigslist but that always ends on a peculiar note. All I wrote was I am looking for nice girl with looks to boot but upon closer inspection I am tempted to shoot. False descriptions and faux photos equals bait & switch up the river to the point I shiver and quiver.

As for the inquiry, the store is in Freakmont (Fremont), CA.
For those not familiar, Fremont is 30 minutes from San Francisco/San Jose aka Silicon Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.