GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Das Auto Magazine

Thumper

Autocross Champion
It's VW's way of saying, here, drink some of the corporate kool aid.

As opposed to every other business sponsored communication? :D

We bought out first Jetta TDI in 2008, I think to date I have gotten about 4 of the magazines....LOL

I usually flip through, often some interesting stuff.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
corporate kool aide or not, it's just cool to get something like that in the mail. I got squat when we got a Jeep some years ago..

I Just looked through it..it seems like it's a seasonal thing. next issue is spring/summer highlighting the jetta hybrid...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The "kool aid" comment was a joke, lighten up people! :p

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I get a similar one from Acura Canada called inspirations, same idea. It is seasonal and really is an Acura 'lifestyle' marketing tool. It always has high end resort and vacation reviews as well as gadgets reviews which of course are all not acuras, but reinforce the idea that if you bought an Acura that you're into luxury and have 'taste'.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
The "kool aid" comment was a joke, lighten up people! :p

I have lost 40 pounds, thanks for noticing. :D

My 0-60 time went down by .002!!! :D :D

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Got the beetle ish. Been getting randomly since getting my mk5 don't really know when they publish it...its nice to read in the can or during the train ride to and from work

You don't drive your Volkswagen to work!?!?!?!?

Free shitter material is definitely always welcomed by me. I haven't recieved the mag yet, but they have my folk's address on file so maybe it's over there.