GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBGTI11 vs Mugen SI

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
SI has i/h/e tune cams and e85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxfWMUh68qc

discusss

and ohh i slammed on the brakes because my radar went crazy and a cop was hiding... the guy with the SI got pulled over and got a nasty ticket

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
your not apr shut up kid this is the apr forum noboby cares about ur revo car! should of gone apr like everyone on here!

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
your not apr shut up kid this is the apr forum noboby cares about ur revo car! should of gone apr like everyone on here!

oh thanks bro :)

Poltergeist

Ready to race!

:iono::iono::iono::iono::iono::iono::iono::iono:

yet you have the uni tune....Revo is just as good as APR why should he shut up?

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
If you're flashed and got walked on like that, the only thing I can think of is that he has nitrous and did not tell you.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
If you're flashed and got walked on like that, the only thing I can think of is that he has nitrous and did not tell you.

what?

Vermilion

Ready to race!
Is your car flashed?

Um, the GTI won. The SI got walked.

If you can't figure out the video is shot in the SI then you need to drive your VW more.

I don't even have a VW yet and can tell that the video was shot from within the Mugen SI.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Um, the GTI won. The SI got walked.

If you can't figure out the video is shot in the SI then you need to drive your VW more.

I don't even have a VW yet and can tell that the video was shot from within the Mugen SI.

:D LOL, yup egg on my face. Sorry thats what I get for watching the video while we have a conference call at work. Nothing like paying attention!