GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealership Experience in Greater Vancouver Area

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Lucas is a pretty good guy. A few other members and I were talking to him at the Jetta launch, and he seemed like a straight-up guy.

sokhangoo

Ready to race!
I got mine at Clarkdale and was helped by Lucas. Pretty nice guy. One thing i can say is to stay away from shaun openshaw at capilano VW in North Van. I first dealt with him and he was offering me a lower trade in value for my old car so i told him ill try to sell it privately. I also dealt with VW in surrey with Jonathan. Clarkdale gave me the highest trade in value so I went with them. After i bought the car i emailed the other two dealers (shaun and jonathan). A few minutes later I received a nasty email from Shaun, dont wanna go into details but i was shocked when i saw it. Jonathan on the other hand was very professional and just said hes happy i bought a VW!

I got mine from Capilano and the guy named "brad" helped me and he was awesome !

ma-bo-

Ready to race!
Hi, sorry to bring up an old thread, but I just purchased my GTI last month from Clarkdale and wanted to add that Lucas was very helpful through the process.
I used CarCost to look up prices, and Lucas politely contacted me the next day.
I had a hundred questions, and he responded to all of my e-mails quickly. We negotiated a reasonable price, and trade-in was good. I would recommend Lucas if buying from Clarkdale.

OT, I hope to meet some of you and your rides this summer for any meets that come up! I wrote a bit about myself in the new member intro thread if you're interested.

mafei1113

Great experience with Shaun Openshaw

Hi guys,

Finally place an order for the 2012 Golf GTI. Yeah. I had a great experience with Shaun at capilano vw. He is great and he also drives a GTI himself. Therefore, he understands our needs.

efa5

Ready to race!
Pretty good experience with Sara Nowak from Clarkdale, much better than dealing with one salesperson at Cowell. She's great with keeping you updated with information and answering your personal questions via email, phone or text; even emailed a picture of the car when it arrived at the lot. Tell her Eddie sent you and she'll take care of you.