GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

jni3

Ready to race!
Did the price go up? i thought it was $49?

i noticed that also. but i'm gonna jump on the deal now before they sell out again. i'm itching to use my 10% coupon.

deAutoKey - is there an update for when the license plate led's kit will be in stock and will those also fit a jsw? thanks.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
The license plate set will be back tomorrow, they are getting 3m double sided automotive tape installed on the resistors for easy installation. They will be sold as a set for $89.99 so it helps people with 10% coupons and people who want to add other discounts.

These won't last long but we don't want to advertise that so people think we are just saying it to get quick sales, like I said, these are made in very small batches, never bulk purchases of pre-made LED...

yes, $49.99 was the introductory price.. But discounts still apply so it is close to that price.

They will be available on amazon.com for $44.99 for 2 nights only, starting tomorrow night, it takes a while to load, so refresh our amazon store search
"deautokey + amazon" in google. First link.

Thank you

Last edited:

jni3

Ready to race!
The license plate set will be back tomorrow, they are getting 3m double sided automotive tape installed on the resistors for easy installation. They will be sold as a set for $89.99 so it helps people with 10% coupons and people who want to add other discounts.

Thank you

so does that mean they won't fit a jetta sportwagen? also did the price go up $50 from what your website states?

i already jumped on the interior kits. i don't want to wait around just in case they all sell out within the next couple days. i don't mind paying a few extra dollars for a great vendor.

one more question.... will you make custom vw rear badge and steering wheel vinyl inserts? thanks.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
so does that mean they won't fit a jetta sportwagen? also did the price go up $50 from what your website states?

i already jumped on the interior kits. i don't want to wait around just in case they all sell out within the next couple days. i don't mind paying a few extra dollars for a great vendor.

one more question.... will you make custom vw rear badge and steering wheel vinyl inserts? thanks.

They fit the Jetta sportswagen, we actually had a customer who custom made a set for his JSW and loved them so we posted it on our site.

what went up to $50?? it only went up $5 from $49.99 to $54.99

Thanks

doveer

Ready to race!

Are you saying that the LED license plate kit will be $89.99? I'm sorry but it's unclear to me.

Thanks

jni3

Ready to race!
They fit the Jetta sportswagen, we actually had a customer who custom made a set for his JSW and loved them so we posted it on our site.

what went up to $50?? it only went up $5 from $49.99 to $54.99

Thanks

i meant the license plate lights. you posted above $89.99 and on your website it's going for $39.99.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Are you saying that the LED license plate kit will be $89.99? I'm sorry but it's unclear to me.

Thanks

sorry, $84.99 for interior LED mk6 set + license plate LED.

$39.99 for the LED license plate and $54.99 for the MK6 interior LED kit sold separately.

Thanks

jni3

Ready to race!
thanks for the replies. i'm going to order two of the led license plate kits tomorrow. can you please ship them with my order (golf seat insert, mk6 golf and jsw led interior kits) that i placed this evening? order number: 12G36630AE440024L. i don't need multiple shipments.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
thanks for the replies. i'm going to order two of the led license plate kits tomorrow. can you please ship them with my order (golf seat insert, mk6 golf and jsw led interior kits) that i placed this evening? order number: 12G36630AE440024L. i don't need multiple shipments.

Thanks, sent you a PM.

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Late night bump for an awesome vendor!

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
sorry, $84.99 for interior LED mk6 set + license plate LED.

$39.99 for the LED license plate and $54.99 for the MK6 interior LED kit sold separately.

Thanks

Don't see this option on your site or Amazon. Trying to order now. Please advise?

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Don't see this option on your site or Amazon. Trying to order now. Please advise?

i just tried to look for you but best i could come up with was add both to the cart on deautokey.com and then on facebook they have $3 off coupon that gets you at 91.98 sorry im sure he will answer soon

Frosty631

Ready to race!

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, sent you a PM.

is the order we talked about in stock yet (led interior w/red footwells, license plate leds, cf paddle extensions)? gonna order tomorrow if so :thumbsup:

jni3

Ready to race!
ordered two sets.... for the golf and jsw. already have the tracking numbers. can't wait to receive it. another great deal from an awesome vendor.... thanks.