GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dent Devils Collision *STAY AWAY*

BeauG

Ready to race!
Stay away from this shop. My car has been in for a month now for an estimated 10-day repair. They keep missing small details and having to order more and more small parts, and this has prolonged the time that my vehicle has had to stay there. I was told today that while they were putting my car back together they noticed a major bracket for the bumper was damaged and that they needed to order it before they could get my car back to me. This isn't the first time they have missed something.

In addition, my car SAT at their shop for a week and a half before any work was even started. Once this part comes in and my car is back to me it will have been in the shop for OVER 30 days, and the estimate that was sent to my insurance was for a 10-day repair.

They have called me a total of maybe 4 times, and each call was to inform me of an additional delay. I have had to call them repeatedly to get them to work on my car or provide me with any type of status updates.

STAY AWAY.

raeuber

Passed Driver's Ed
Stay away from this shop. My car has been in for a month now for an estimated 10-day repair. They keep missing small details and having to order more and more small parts, and this has prolonged the time that my vehicle has had to stay there. I was told today that while they were putting my car back together they noticed a major bracket for the bumper was damaged and that they needed to order it before they could get my car back to me. This isn't the first time they have missed something.

In addition, my car SAT at their shop for a week and a half before any work was even started. Once this part comes in and my car is back to me it will have been in the shop for OVER 30 days, and the estimate that was sent to my insurance was for a 10-day repair.

They have called me a total of maybe 4 times, and each call was to inform me of an additional delay. I have had to call them repeatedly to get them to work on my car or provide me with any type of status updates.

STAY AWAY.

Thanks for the info. Whats your car in for? Is this shop you are talking about local?

BeauG

Ready to race!
Someone pulled out in front of me at an intersection. I swerved to avoid hitting him and ended up taking some damage from a street sign and the curb. It was unfortunately the only path I could choose due to traffic on my other side. Some damn grandpa that should be at home watching the price is right instead of blindly pulling out into oncoming traffic.

Yes the shop is local, in Merrimack, and is part of the "Collision Centers of NH" including gate city collision on Amherst St in Nashua and in Hooksett. Bad experience all around. Condescending office assistants, and lazy techs that missed MULTIPLE damaged parts resulting in a much longer waiting period for me while they order the parts they miss.

Golf_TDI1

Passed Driver's Ed
hey man I'm right over in Exeter. my former neighbor has an autobody shop down in Middleton Ma and they do awesome work. he's painting up my reiger kit as we speak and installing it for me.

shop is autobody builders - his name is kieth Ells. they will fight the insurance to get all ken replacement parts as well.

keep em in mind for next time anything should arise.

hope you get it back soon

Sent from my iPhone

BeauG

Ready to race!
hey man I'm right over in Exeter. my former neighbor has an autobody shop down in Middleton Ma and they do awesome work. he's painting up my reiger kit as we speak and installing it for me.

shop is autobody builders - his name is kieth Ells. they will fight the insurance to get all ken replacement parts as well.

keep em in mind for next time anything should arise.

hope you get it back soon

Sent from my iPhone

I'll keep them in mind for when I get my badgeless grille and need my hood/bumper filled :-D