GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DJ Euphoria's Dub Love Picture Thread

Jimmer1

Ready to race!

Also, this is fine no matter where you are. Ever. This car is god, thou shalt kneel.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
what LED license plates do both of those members own? i want what the guy on the left has.

but some extended family love:

bd parking job:fighting0030: lol:lol:

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
lookie what i saw at school yesterday...

(my car is in the back of one of the pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 114

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I remember when I thought the MK5 was the best looking GTI they'd ever make. Designers/marketeers are so good at making things look old, fast. The MK6 just looks classy. Love it.

I hope they dont make mine look old that fast :lol:

C4L

Banned
This happens to me at work all the time. We have an anonymous alliance or something. I don't have any pictures but this is what it looks like;
SPACE 1 = C5 Passat Wagon on C6 A6 18's
SPACE 2 = B7 A4 Avant MANUAL
SPACE 3 = Friends Ranger (for ding protection)
SPACE 4 = MY GTI

OPEN LOT

l................l...............l
l..SPACE 1..l..SPACE 2..l
l_________l_________l OPEN LOT
l..SPACE 3..l..SPACE 4..l
l...............l................l

OPEN LOT

That is 4 spaces and we park the same every day. Even if one gets there before the other this is how it looks. And besides me and the Ranger, we don't know each other.

SOMETIMES though, it does get jacked up when a GranTurismo or a modded E93 M3 parks there too. My (unspoken but known) space is the best spot in the lot due to its proximity to the door, it being an end space, AND you can pull through. Only space in the lot like that. I don't mind if they park there. No one else though...

Last edited:

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

me and my friend johnny.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!

My local strip mall where i go to lunch. as you can see i take two spots in the corner of the lot, and some people decided to join me when i got back ;)

I'd be careful with that 2 space parking though. To me it just screams "hey, key my car!"

I just try and park as far out and in and "end" spot if I can. I'll angle a little too if need be, but I'm too nervous to do the double park thing.

There's a guy at my weekend job who parks his new challenger diagonal across 4 spaces. Totally ridiculous.

^^ havnt got keyed yet! knock on wood. but if its a crowded lot i get a corner spot and try to park in the |\\\\| as much as possible at a diagonal to get over. havnt gotton a ticket yet.

I have to take a pic but someone wrote on my window in the back, "i love this car" i was flattered :)

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
I can totally understand taking two spaces. I usually go for the last space on an end so I can back the passanger side up almost to the curb and have a lot of room on my side. The problem is like 80% of society are non driving non parking d-bags. It never fails that when I park as described some moron is hugged up against the parking spot line which negates any extra distance I got by parking the way I do. I f'ing hat people wo cant drive/park.

JP

a-fucking-men