GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you ever intentionally park next to other GTIs?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
oops sorry justin, that was an old ass pic, way before my stage 2 upgrades..

^^ yea i know man.... long ass time ago over a year ago!

YeahBuddy

Go Kart Champion
I came to work I parked way far away from everyone as to protect my doors from any careless toyota kicking their doors open.
When I went back out for lunch I saw a beautiful thing...

I got a GTI sandwich for lunch.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
I came to work I parked way far away from everyone as to protect my doors from any careless toyota kicking their doors open.

Looks like a TDI sandwich to me. :)

harelow

Ready to race!

I usually will but i found an open spot on the end and went to eat with the wifey and came out and saw this next to me. She said i was axting a little faggy. Even though she said if she had her new jetta already she would be parked there too!

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!

Ha ha that is priceless. I'm not too far from you, from Beverly MA myself.

nojorge

You mean like this?

Mine is the blue MK6 GTI. Happened upon this in Wilbraham, Massachusetts a couple months ago.

oqRjT.jpg

sNa1J.jpg

walker

Go Kart Newbie
Gave my MKIV Golf to the wife, now I try to park the MK6 GTI next to it whenever I can. I agree that it seems likely other VW owners won't ding the doors. I wouldn't park next to trucks to seem lower though. I avoid parking next to big trucks or vans. I'm afraid it'll hide my car so someone might come tearing into what they think is an open spot, only to rear end my car.