GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does a fellow Golf R owner want my....

2inTheMorning

Ready to race!
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully he is ok and didn't die young of a brain aneurysm or deep vein thrombosis or anything horrible like that. And even if he did screw us, which sucks balls, the honest and good people still out number the bad.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Updates on this? I have my "Like new" stock one (500 miles on it) sitting in my garage in a APR box.
Willing to put it out there for exchange purposes but clearly need a "deposit" to cover if one is not returned.

copizza

Ready to race!
Updates on this? I have my "Like new" stock one (500 miles on it) sitting in my garage in a APR box.
Willing to put it out there for exchange purposes but clearly need a "deposit" to cover if one is not returned.

I didnt ask for a deposit.... Probably still wouldnt, but thats me. But a deposit seem logical. Thanks for stepping up!

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
whoa whoa, sorry, I was... "occupied" for a minute... who's next on the list?

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Aim1126 isn't responding, it's almost been 24hrs.

SpaceyJacey is next up, all else fails it goes to tumbleweeds.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I don't have a Golf R but being the organized person that I am why doesn't someone make a google doc that everyone can see and once person can edit it to keep everything up to date?

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
whoa whoa whoa ... I was after Aim1126 !!! He was thread #28 and I was thread #29 ... whats up with that ?

my fault, didnt see that, i was going off of PM's.

Here's the list so far:

Aim1126
mikey_g
O-Pos
SpaceyJacey
tumbleweeds

still waiting on Aim1126...

mikey_g looks like your up...

mikey_g

Passed Driver's Ed
my fault, didnt see that, i was going off of PM's.

Here's the list so far:

Aim1126
mikey_g
O-Pos
SpaceyJacey
tumbleweeds

still waiting on Aim1126...

mikey_g looks like your up...

cool I im'd you ... I'll IM you again right now with my details.