GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynaudio Pictures

VWGTIMK6

Ready to race!
Can someone post high quality pictures of the audio setup or pictures of the tweeters and dynaudio logos please, just curious. Are there logos on all the speakers?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

booyah!!

zee

Go Kart Champion
Some cars have the all black logo. Earlier built vehicles(Before Dec 09) have the back and red logo above.

Last edited:

zee

Go Kart Champion
Fully apart. Only the front tweeters have the logo on the grill.

Attachments

• Dynaudio.jpg
    Dynaudio.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,887

VWGTIMK6

Ready to race!
Very cool, thanks! How hard would a tweeter swap be ya think? And who would have the part numbers or a vin they couod share so i can order them

SteveP

Ready to race!
The part numbers for the Dynaudio treble speakers (as VW calls them) are: -

Early version with black and red logo: -

Left Speaker = 5K0 837 973 M FZG
Right Speaker = 5K0 837 974 M FZG

Later black and silver logo: -

Left Speaker = 5K0 837 973 N UAQ
Right Speaker = 5K0 837 974 N UAQ

Last edited:
are there only 2 woofers in our d'audio system? The rear seems to have tweeters and mids... or are those two woofers in the back???

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Very cool, thanks! How hard would a tweeter swap be ya think? And who would have the part numbers or a vin they couod share so i can order them

Don't be that dude putting in speakers purely for the logo. The tweeters alone will NOT make your system sound better - in fact, they may make it sound worse, as the eq balance will be way off, the high passes will be at the wrong frequency, and the speakers will be underdriven.

Don't be that guy. Just don't.

SnowBall GTI

Ready to race!
Fully apart. Only the front tweeters have the logo on the grill.

Is that from the GTI? I'm under the impression the dynaudio doesn't come with sub...?

sfitalianguy

Passed Driver's Ed
Is that from the GTI? I'm under the impression the dynaudio doesn't come with sub...?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think the GTI has a subwoofer, and definitely nothing that big. Bubuski, did the ebay post say where these are coming from or what they were originally meant for?