The Butcher

Autocross Champion

Holy crap I'm in heaven...

dav1d

Ready to race!
my current arsenal

dav1d

Ready to race!
If anyone wants help with their rebuildables, I work at planet vape in Glendora. Swing by anytime

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
I rock a Zmax. Make my own juice. Used to smoke 2 packs a day for 20 years along with the wife. We have been smoke free now for 13 months.

We kept putting the money away that we would spend on cigs into a new savings account. There is now $8000 in that account !

We use a 60/40 mix of PG/VG. Don't vape 80/20 as there has been accounts of PG causing fluid on the lungs when vaped at high amounts.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I rock a Zmax. Make my own juice. Used to smoke 2 packs a day for 20 years along with the wife. We have been smoke free now for 13 months.

We kept putting the money away that we would spend on cigs into a new savings account. There is now $8000 in that account !

We use a 60/40 mix of PG/VG. Don't vape 80/20 as there has been accounts of PG causing fluid on the lungs when vaped at high amounts.

I usually only do 70/30 VG/PG. Too much PG hurts my throat. Plus, PG is too thin, leaks out of my attys easier.

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Too much PG hurts my throat.

i've also heard of a lot of people being allergic to it, when i ordered my starter kit i went 80/20 vg/pg because i didnt want too much of that stuff.

got my ecab last week, its been such a relaxing thing to pull on when im at my computer. i do way too much smoking between my hookah & 420 so im using this to try and lay off a bit.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Where have I been?!
I had smoked since 2007, then quit, then one pack per week and then, in the past two years, I slowly but surely got to 12-20 cigs a day.

Woke up this past Sunday feeling awful and recognized that yeah, I was a full time smoker.

That same Sunday, went to get an e cig. I've not even had the desire to smoke since. It's only been 3-4 days, but literally not even the craving.

Such a great invention. I have a starter kit buck naked branded refillable e cig. I'm sure I'll want a better toy, but this is a great alternative to smoking.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
i've also heard of a lot of people being allergic to it, when i ordered my starter kit i went 80/20 vg/pg because i didnt want too much of that stuff.

got my ecab last week, its been such a relaxing thing to pull on when im at my computer. i do way too much smoking between my hookah & 420 so im using this to try and lay off a bit.

I've found that different companies, even at a higher VG ratio can feel completely different. Stay away from cheap china made fluid. I've found the most satisfying vapes to come from small "craft" companies. Vaportrain, Vapervenue , and EliqCube are some of my favorites.

Where have I been?!
I had smoked since 2007, then quit, then one pack per week and then, in the past two years, I slowly but surely got to 12-20 cigs a day.

Woke up this past Sunday feeling awful and recognized that yeah, I was a full time smoker.

That same Sunday, went to get an e cig. I've not even had the desire to smoke since. It's only been 3-4 days, but literally not even the craving.

Such a great invention. I have a starter kit buck naked branded refillable e cig. I'm sure I'll want a better toy, but this is a great alternative to smoking.

Congrats buddy! Nothing feels better than shedding the horrible dependency of cigarettes!

On another note, just received the brand new Grand Vapor Private V2 Mod. It was designed to have almost zero voltage drop due to its construction. Stainless body with brass expansion sleeves, copper battery tray, silver positive/negative terminals, silver 510 adjustable connection. The construction is ridiculous. I've used a lot of high end mods, and have never been this impressed. The hit you get is a BEAR to say the least.

It will be paired with a Grand Vapor Trident Atomizer on Friday.

Currently running .4ohms on a Nimbus atty. 3loop 2mm silica "mooseknuckle" wrap, 2/3 wrap Bakero wire.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
I've found that different companies, even at a higher VG ratio can feel completely different. Stay away from cheap china made fluid. I've found the most satisfying vapes to come from small "craft" companies. Vaportrain, Vapervenue , and EliqCube are some of my favorites.

Congrats buddy! Nothing feels better than shedding the horrible dependency of cigarettes!

On another note, just received the brand new Grand Vapor Private V2 Mod. It was designed to have almost zero voltage drop due to its construction. Stainless body with brass expansion sleeves, copper battery tray, silver positive/negative terminals, silver 510 adjustable connection. The construction is ridiculous. I've used a lot of high end mods, and have never been this impressed. The hit you get is a BEAR to say the least.

It will be paired with a Grand Vapor Trident Atomizer on Friday.

Currently running .4ohms on a Nimbus atty. 3loop 2mm silica "mooseknuckle" wrap, 2/3 wrap Bakero wire.

Wow. That thing is nice. Can you recommend some premium brands/models? Mine is okay, but I know it's just a 50$ newbie kit and I know I'll want to upgrade.

I like yours but it seems bulky. I wear a suit to work and don't want it to be much thicker than a pen. My current size is great. About half the length of a magazine and not very thick. I can just tell quality is not top notch.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
These look cool, Ive seen them a few places and enjoy my hooka to relax but I obviously cannot use it in the house. Ive seen a few sale sites post these up but never got them, any good sites to get a cheap starter setup? I dont even know what to look for or whats good.

Mine was 50$ At the local head shop. Again, no real complaints but I know I'll upgrade at some point. Brand is "buck naked express"

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Wow. That thing is nice. Can you recommend some premium brands/models? Mine is okay, but I know it's just a 50$ newbie kit and I know I'll want to upgrade.

I like yours but it seems bulky. I wear a suit to work and don't want it to be much thicker than a pen. My current size is great. About half the length of a magazine and not very thick.

It's also adjustable depending on battery setup :)

Check out the Pisces Mini. Uses 14mm batteries (size of AA). In total, it's about the size of an 18650 battery.

You might have to search to find one. Most high end mods are made in very limited productions. Your best bet is to follow @vapetrade on Instagram.

These look cool, Ive seen them a few places and enjoy my hooka to relax but I obviously cannot use it in the house. Ive seen a few sale sites post these up but never got them, any good sites to get a cheap starter setup? I dont even know what to look for or whats good.

Check out akavapers.com and look for the K100. It's a cheap and built like a tank mod. Pair that with a tank or atomizer of your choice and you're golden. I actually use a K100 as my "beater mod" since if I drop it and scratch it, it was only $30.

You'd then only need any 18series batteries and a charger.

Your best bet is to check out YouTube for reviews on tanks/atomizers.

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
My buddy gave me his ecig. Some promo person gave it to him for free at a bar. He doesn't smoke so he gave it to me. Definitely need to change the flavor. Cinnamon gets old fast. Haven't smoke a real cig in 2 days.