GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: MKVI Golf Blind Spot Mirrors - Now Available !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiker369

on air, don't care
for anyone on the fence about getting these don't be! these are amazing...no more annoying blind spots and everything is much clearer with the blue tint

they're a must have cheap mod :thumbsup:

if anyone needs pics of how they look with different angles PM me and ill get you something :thumbup:

The only reason I'm on the fence right now is because I heard it's sort of hard to see at night while reversing. Anyone else notice this? Either way I'll probably just get them since I had a close encounter recently.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
The only reason I'm on the fence right now is because I heard it's sort of hard to see at night while reversing. Anyone else notice this? Either way I'll probably just get them since I had a close encounter recently.

I have yet to hear about any night time issues with any tinted blue glass, it will improve the glare from other vehicles.

Andy

rs999

Go Kart Champion

No issues here with reversing at night, just focus on the inner part of the mirror that isn't convexed.

Otherwise, these mirrors eliminate the huge blind spot on our compact cars. :mad0259:

BTW, if you have tinted windows then you don't need the blue tinted mirrors.

spiker369

on air, don't care
No issues here with reversing at night, just focus on the inner part of the mirror that isn't convexed.

Otherwise, these mirrors eliminate the huge blind spot on our compact cars. :mad0259:

BTW, if you have tinted windows then you don't need the blue tinted mirrors.

I do have tinted windows but $69 vs $174 is a big difference lol.

StonyRocket

Just purchased/installed the mirrors....install was easy.....gotta say i love them.....I have tinted windows and think they look sick thru them.......would highly recommend

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Since it's on backorder till jun 7th when does the charge appear on my bill? Im guessing immediately. ..

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Since it's on backorder till jun 7th when does the charge appear on my bill? Im guessing immediately. ..

You will be charged when the order ships.

ETA can change you can also sign up for auto notify and you will get an email when said item comes back in stock!

Andy

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Great thanks order submitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.