GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS Tuning rear trail and control arms

DaveGLI

Ready to race!
I agree. I was thinking the same. Just maybe not the powder coating since I couldn't really go without my car lol. Good way to rust proof it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean....some Rustoleum walmart paint will do that too lol

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
It's funny, I'll be powder coating my rear control arms soon and may press some SuperPro bushings in, way less expensive.

I just did this. I bought an entire rear subframe for a couple hundo. Had it disassembled and sent it for powder coating. Waiting for it to come back from the powder coated currently. Then I'm installing all new powerflex bushings.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I just did this. I bought an entire rear subframe for a couple hundo. Had it disassembled and sent it for powder coating. Waiting for it to come back from the powder coated currently. Then I'm installing all new powerflex bushings.

What color are you getting it powder coated and the entire Subframe and arms?

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

I'm leaning towards SuperPro bushings only because I have the front end fully loaded with them.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I'm leaning towards SuperPro bushings only because I have the front end fully loaded with them.

I don't think brand matters much. They're both reputable. I picked powerflex because they have race hardness for certain bushings.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I don't think brand matters much. They're both reputable. I picked powerflex because they have race hardness for certain bushings.

Yeah I would imagine you couldn't go wrong with either or. Like you said both are reputable. Whatever works for your application. Would there be a big change in NVH on the race bushings in the lower control arm compared to if you would be running them in the rear trailing arm? Just wondering why ECS Tuning chose a race poly bushing for the control arms and a street bushing for the trailing arm?