GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Volkswagen MKVI ECS Tuning Dogbone Mount Inserts - Free Shipping !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Volkswagen MKVI ECS Tuning Dogbone Mount Inserts - $39.95 w/Free Shipping!

Mount up. Add an ECS Tuning dogbone mount stiffener and tighten the tranny-to-chassis connection. Reduce drivetrain movement--especially when your right foot is all the way down--with this high-durometer polyurethane insert, available in red or black.

This complete kit installs easily to add muscle to your flabby OE pendulum mount. No need to remove the old mount; just insert the stiffener and fasten it to the chassis with the stretch bolt and large washer included in the kit.

Our step-by-step photo tutorial shows you how to harness your horses for improved performance.

Last edited:

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
question for you. would overtorque'ing cause an increase in vibrations? my vibrations are really bad in reverse since it was installed. a description i could give you would be if i had a cup in my cupholders filled to the top and i engaged reverse about 1/4 of the liquid would spill from the vibrations alone while im on the clutch. taking off in 1st gear is normal though.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
question for you. would overtorque'ing cause an increase in vibrations? my vibrations are really bad in reverse since it was installed. a description i could give you would be if i had a cup in my cupholders filled to the top and i engaged reverse about 1/4 of the liquid would spill from the vibrations alone while im on the clutch. taking off in 1st gear is normal though.

Main bolt: 74 ft-lbs plus 90 degree turn, over torquing can result in damaged threads. The use of this mount insert can increase vibrations that can be transferred to the cabin of the vehicle.

Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.