GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eonon Comes here with our Great GM5152/GM5153, D5152/D5153 VW Golf Car DVD GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Carlos. I am experiencing issues with Bluetooth connectivity on a iPhone 6 using iOS 8.0.2. Music will not play properly, sounds like it is only using 1 channel, very low and horrible sound quality. Is there an update for the radio software?

Hi Renner, since the iphone 6 still haven't been launched here, we still have no chance to test it with our unit yet, so currently there's no advice or update. Hope you can understand. Once there's any news in the future, I'll inform you soon, thanks a lot!

esteenkamp

Can someone suggest a good external mic, Iv added a parrot one but whenever someone phones me they say I sound very far away and cant hear me. My phone is on full volume.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi, esteenkamp, please check the following tips about the issue you mentioned.
A. After connecting the bluetooth, you have to both make or receive calls by operating in DVD player. Do not use your mobile again to make or receive calls.
B. Use another mobile phone to test. If still can't work, it maybe the problem of Microphone.

esteenkamp

Hi, esteenkamp, please check the following tips about the issue you mentioned.
A. After connecting the bluetooth, you have to both make or receive calls by operating in DVD player. Do not use your mobile again to make or receive calls.
B. Use another mobile phone to test. If still can't work, it maybe the problem of Microphone.
The internal mic sounded the same, I added external mic with no difference. And now also the volume button stopped working

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi esteenkamp, please tell us whether you order number is 150600062135neweng. Hope to hear from you. If yes, we will let the related customer service follow your case. Thanks a lot

yogif

is anyone have a same problem with mirroring connection after installing ios 9? Iphone do detect eonon as a device but no mirroring option on screen. Im using gm 5153. Please suggest me if there is a software update for this model. Thanks.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
is anyone have a same problem with mirroring connection after installing ios 9? Iphone do detect eonon as a device but no mirroring option on screen. Im using gm 5153. Please suggest me if there is a software update for this model. Thanks.

Hi yogif, sorry but our GM5153 can't support screen mirroring function with iOS9, and we don't have update for this currently. Hope you understand, thanks.

MK6Dubaholic

I have completed every action my g5153v tells me to do to make the screen mirror work and I keep getting a no connection signal, can anyone walk me through the steps to get it to work? Was one of the main reasons I purchased this unit

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
I have completed every action my g5153v tells me to do to make the screen mirror work and I keep getting a no connection signal, can anyone walk me through the steps to get it to work? Was one of the main reasons I purchased this unit

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hi MK6Dubaholic, I've noticed that you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930W8 right? If so, hope you understand our D5153V screen mirroring can't work with the smart phones with Android 5.1 system and above. If you're not satisfied with this, please PM us, we will give you further advice, thanks.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
any apps we can use on ios 9 or higher for screen mirroring? and how can i purchase a gps map just bought my unit from a forum member still need the gps maps

Hi vinnywiththatblackmk6, as I've seen from another post, you have bought a 2nd hand GM5152 right? If so, the screen mirroring of GM5152 can't suppor iOS 9 and above, hope you understand. If you want to buy a GPS SD card, please PM us with your Email, and serial No. of the unit, we will tell you how to buy it, thanks! :)

and how do we do a master reset or a calibration of the screen my tuch screen is out of sync

Hi vinnywiththatblackmk6, if you want to calibrate the screen, just refer to page 8 of our user manual here: http://i.sbo2.com/page/GM5152_EN.html

To reset the unit, just open the GPS CARDV RESET cover on the bottom right of the unit. And use a stick to click the reset hole, hope it helps! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.