GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EONON GA5153F Review

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Ive had my Eonon for months now, I love it but really wish it displayed song info with BT. One of my only complaints really. Otherwise its been pretty good.

Goobax

Ready to race!
Any links for rear view cameras that will work in the older 5xxx series units? Specifically any that will use the OEM style rear badge?

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi Goobax, the backup cameras we have are universal model. And it's not specific ones. Thanks for your understanding.

noctrin

Hi, is there any way to adjust the touchscreen calibration? Towards the top and bottom it stops being accurate. I looked in the system menu and it has some options for touch maps but I'd rather not start trying them randomly.

Thanks!

Stinger

Ready to race!
new weird issue...the volume increases on its own when adjusting the volume knob...

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi Stinger, could you tell us the order number or email address when you bought the head unit? Could you please take a short video to show us the problem? It will be helpful for our technician to analyze your problem and help you faster. Video can be sent on this site easily: https://www.sendspace.com/.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Any links for rear view cameras that will work in the older 5xxx series units? Specifically any that will use the OEM style rear badge?

I run an OEM style emblem reverse camera and it works great! It displays the image right a way even if it hasn't booted yet. I was afraid there would be a delay, but there is not. :) Does anyone know of a way to increase the volume? Even at 30 it's not very loud, other than that it's great!