GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet Cat Section on SPM DP

Labbatt33

Ready to race!
Does anyone know if it will fit? I'm looking to replace the Track section of my DP with a catted one. They are both V-banded but I'm not certain if the lengths are the same.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I have one if you need one, but I do not know if it will fit. If you measure it and send the measurements to me, I'll also measure the one I have and you can compare and see if it will work.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I believe it's 20 1/2" but it's hard to get an exact measurement with the v-bands on. LMK.

I measured 20 1/8 end to end on the Eurojet midpipe.

Here's my original for sale thread on it. I don't know if yours has the inside flange on it or not, but if not then this may actually work for you. This section doesn't have that flange on either side, but if you look at the picture in my FS thread, the top picture, you can see inside the Downpipe the "receiving end" for the flange is short, which is why it doesn't work with Eurojet Gen 2 systems (shown below with the longer inside flange). The 1st gen system has much shorter flanges.

The inside flange I'm talking about is on the right side of this (sticking out about 1/2 in or so):

It looks like from all the pictures I've seen online that the SPM system doesn't have that inside flange, but it also looks like that exhaust system is silver, whereas my midpipe is a bronze color. If that doesn't bother you (who's going to see it anyways right?) just send me an offer and we can try to work something out.

Labbatt33

Ready to race!
^^ I'm going to put my snows on today so I'll try to get a better measurement on the midpipe. I'll let you know.

panzr15

Ready to race!
nickygym said:
Did you guys find out if this works? I really need to know! Is SPM and EJ compatible?

Which version of the SPM DP do you have? The SPM system seems to have changed after they partnered up with ECS Tuning.