GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Exhaust Choices All-In-One Reference

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
CTS Turbo has product now as well. They just finished up their downpipe and cat-back systems and are ready to ship.

Added.

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Probably not a good idea for a google document since most people dont direct link often and the search would never pick up the options to this thread. You might wanna just put all of the info into the OP.

That's a no go; there's just way too much information to pull out for it to be in any manner as user-friendly as it is right now.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
That's a no go; there's just way too much information to pull out for it to be in any manner as user-friendly as it is right now.

Just saying...been on this forum long enough to see how people operate. Unless this is stickied there will be no hope.

Also, (still havent looked at the document) but make sure you touch on resonators vs. mufflers. I've gotten a lot of PMs about that.

mk6_gti

Ready to race!
I made an exhaust thread with VIDEOS of these exhausts.... but nobody here wants to use it. Instead they prefer a google document. dafuq?

TXBDan

Go Kart Champion
Nice work!

Can you make the columns sortable?

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
I made an exhaust thread with VIDEOS of these exhausts.... but nobody here wants to use it. Instead they prefer a google document. dafuq?

This was meant as a all-in-one reference, not just sound, but at the same time not meant to be all inclusive (I know that there is much more information I can include in this database). I'll edit the OP to include your sound OP link. Cheers!

Last edited:

VAGlover1

Ready to race!

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Just saying...been on this forum long enough to see how people operate. Unless this is stickied there will be no hope.

Also, (still havent looked at the document) but make sure you touch on resonators vs. mufflers. I've gotten a lot of PMs about that.

Another variable that would be beneficial; good point. I'll add another column for this information.

DSG-Farts

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for this VAGlover.

Does anyone know why the Neuspeed cat back comes with only a 2 year warranty and not a lifetime warranty like an APR or Eurojet (+ others) system? I really like the Neuspeed CBE, but this makes me question the quality.

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Resonator option information coming soon...

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Added Steven Petty Motorworks to the list. Keep the suggestions coming.