GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fastest Stock Turbo MK6

aslam

Went to the track last night and got plenty of runs in. Did pretty well, best run was a 13.318@103.51. The car is a 2011 Gti DSG with Revo stage 2, 3" dp, full interior minus spare on 93 octane pump gas with BFG drag radials (didn't really help all too much, still figuring my launch technique) 2.153 60'. Still on stock cat back, stock intake minus a K&N, stock IC and pancake pipe. With some more weight reduction, s3 ic and awe top which I have sitting at home, better launch, as well as race gas, I'll be in the 12's easy.

Once my buddy finishes fixing my pc, I'll get the timeslips up, right now posting via iPhone

Damn thats a good time right there !!

Mr Rabbi

Ready to race!
I'm headed to Norwalk this morning with the new apr stage 2 file. Last year was 13.70@102.5 so we will see now. I very excite!!!!

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

heading the cecil tommorow......ill post back

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
i was at the track the other day but they wouldn't let me race because i was wearing flip flops and shorts haha i let my buddy take my GTI down that track and he trapped 15.5@92mph i believe. my engine is stock and his launch was awful.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I thinking of driving down to watch.

ill be there around 530-6......come say hi!.....ill be the CSG with devers on drag radials with a vanity tag "SHTSWEK":thumbsup:

skully

Ready to race!
i was at the track the other day but they wouldn't let me race because i was wearing flip flops and shorts haha i let my buddy take my GTI down that track and he trapped 15.5@92mph i believe. my engine is stock and his launch was awful.

should have borrowed your buddy's shoes for 15 seconds and made the run yourself :D

leslie

Ready to race!
I ran an 14 flat with revo stage 2 the hole day..I think I'll run 13.9 with semi's...

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I ran an 14 flat with revo stage 2 the hole day..I think I'll run 13.9 with semi's...

that's horrible......what were your trap speeds? i went 14.4 @ 98 with a 2.3 60' and all i had was a exhaust.....i went 14.5 @ 107 with a 2.7 60' spinning 1-2 with all-seasons stage 2 in February

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

okay now im ready, and praying the rain holds out til about 830 :laugh: