GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feedback from current owners on deAutoKey Front LED Turn signals (OSRAM H16)

j2z1

Ready to race!
I have purchased almost everything they have for my car. They have a great product and great customer service. My last addition was the LED fogs and they are completely amazing. I used to have a yellowish green hid kit before
Back to the turn signals. You will not be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkxxaZ

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
I haven't been too impressed with my Deautokey LEDS. A couple of them burnt out after a few months of use.

Have you contacted them about it, since they are under a lifetime warranty? Are you speaking about the Front LED turn signals in particular or any of their products in general?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
First, thank you everyone for your feedback. We appreciate it.
We have been supplying LEDs to this forum for over 2 years, and customer service is our #1 priority.

I haven't been too impressed with my Deautokey LEDS. A couple of them burnt out after a few months of use.

Sorry to hear that, with any electronics, issues like this can happen, but it is not common, we have less than 1% defect rate.

We have a Lifetime Warranty if anything does happen, we will replace the LED for you.

Have you contacted them about it, since they are under a lifetime warranty? Are you speaking about the Front LED turn signals in particular or any of their products in general?

They are under a Lifetime Warranty, if your LED goes out, you can fill out our RMA form and ship the LED back for a brand new one:
http://deautokey.com/rma-warranty-claim-form

Our Policy are written here and you won't have any surprises when dealing with our Warranty, what you see here is what you will get:
http://deautokey.com/warranty-policy

Again, customer service is our #1 priority, all items ship from the US, and all warranty claims are dealt with quickly and ship from the US. We have no 1 week processing or anything, we get your replacements to you quickly and we ship all order same or next day with a tracking #.

They are not as bright as stock halogens, but they are bright enough.

We are not 100% sure about that, from what we have seen in person, and in customer videos, our bulbs are as bright or brighter, they will also fill more of the housing with light and the LED will light up quicker which creates faster reaction times for other drivers on the road.

A video from a customer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2ArGyVzYA

And comparison of Our H16 LEDs vs stock bulbs from a customer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm66pi2eZdk

You can decide, but our h16 is a popular upgrade, and is bright.

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Do these still hyper flash at start up?

Mine do, but that's part of the cold start diagnostics and so far, it can't be disabled through VCDS.

It doesn't bother me at all and if anyone asks, I just tell them it's the reactor warming up.
:thumbsup:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Do these still hyper flash at start up?

Mine do, but that's part of the cold start diagnostics and so far, it can't be disabled through VCDS.

It doesn't bother me at all and if anyone asks, I just tell them it's the reactor warming up.

They will flicker quickly when you start your car and then not again after.

Hyperflashing is when you have your car on, and you turn on your blinker - they blink rapidly, so no, these will not hyperflash at all.

We don't want to confuse anyone with the terminology.

Thank you

Mk6Daddy

Ready to race!

Mine does that as well.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
I don't have the fronts, but the rears are very dim. A buddy driving behind me in the bright sun could barely see them until he was quite close. Will probably be taking them out soon

Last edited:

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
They will flicker quickly when you start your car and then not again after.

Hyperflashing is when you have your car on, and you turn on your blinker - they blink rapidly, so no, these will not hyperflash at all.

We don't want to confuse anyone with the terminology.

Thank you

I see. I stand informed. :thumbsup: