GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler F/S: Billy Boat Downpipe

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
I'm putting this out there to see if there is any interest in this. I've got a 3" Stainless BillyBoat downpipe on my car. It works perfect, no issues with it. I installed it about a year ago (has about 13,000 miles on it), with the plans to go Stage 2 shortly after. At this point, I'm not sure what my plans are with the vehicle, and I am contemplating going back to the stock dp until I decide. I would prefer this be picked up, as it's pretty large, and would prefer not to deal with shipping. I'm located in Central Vermont on the west side of the state. I'd be looking to get $400 or best offer. I'd be willing to travel a little to meet up. And, I'll be traveling to VA/NC next week, so if someone in that area is interested, I can try and get it off the car and bring it with me. PM me with any questions. I've got pictures available of it when it was new, obviously none on the car. I've also got a homemade O2 spacer that has worked great, I'll include with it.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

jstrau8

Ready to race!
I'm moving to ny in a few days. If you'll be passing through around NYC or anywhere near there and would consider 350 I'll take it

Deaks2

Ready to race!
I'm often in Montreal and would be willing to meet in VT for this.

Deaks2

Ready to race!
pm sent.