GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler/ Fs very clean 12 Vw Golf R 4 door stage 1 Apr

cevil203

Ready to race!
I understand that dealer price is more than private party. Dealers are selling their car stock and most of the time the water pump timing belt and clutch haven’t even been done. Yes u can say that me and the dealers overcharge but that’s ur opinion. I believe that if the dealer is selling the same car as me with less stuff done to it maintenance and performance wise than mine is more valuable weather I’m selling it or a dealer is selling it it’s the same car at the end of the day. Thanks for input. I’m surprised that U didn’t ask to see the letter that the dealer sent me. There is a shortage of cars at the moment. Golf R are rare cars on top of that..
I'm not sure how you can make the assumption that 'most of the time' the water pump/timing belt/clutch haven't been done. Dealers overcharge isn't really an opinion, its a fact.

I'd definitely consider this car if it was in the fair price range of private party. I'm moving to OC area so its a good fit. That said, I do think the price is high. Best of luck with sale.

Last edited:

GolfR333

Ready to race!
Thanks but my price is pretty firm. I honestly hope no one buys it cause I don’t mind driving it till the wheels fall off..

chiliP

Just put mine up for 24k firm with a new clutch and 55k miles. Crazy how much friction you get for the price, as if you decided to inflate the market lol. GLWS!

GolfR333

Ready to race!
After recently putting 2200 into the car over the past 2000 miles I plan on most likely keeping the car unless I find someone who really wants to pay what I asking for it. I recently added Apr coil packs and the cars running very good better than ever! I’ve put over 7 k into this car to make sure all the maintenance and everything is up to date over the last 3 years. So unless I get around 27500 for mine I don’t plan on letting it go to be honest.

Last edited: