GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER: Retrofit Bixenon

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
Like the title says, FEELER.

Now I know Sunkas has done this but no longer offers the service due to other responsiblities now and Dubbinit2 does as well. Not looking to corner the market of anything but just wanted to see who still is/would be interested in this. I actually have done a set myself with OEM lights that I had to cut open :thumbdown: but I now have a source for the OEM Depo lights which require not cutting at all! :w00t: Which is a great help and cuts down on time and helps gaurantee my work as well. I'm just seeing who would be interested more so for the fact that I like to do these kinds of projects than to make a buck off of it. I dont have detailed pics yet but you can see my finished product on my thread page.

Let me know what you guys think :cool:

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28679&highlight=retro+style

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
Really no one?! I know there's someone out there interested...come on guys don't be shy lol. Send me some feedback on what you guys think

Goobax

Ready to race!
The main problem is the pictures you posted look like they come from a 1989 Polaroid. Without being able to see the finished product in a quality photo I doubt you would get the feedback or response you desire.

rpandresen

Ready to race!
I'm interested. But I would like to see 1) some pics of them installed 2) a list of options for the buyer (ex. which bulbs, shrouds, projector styles) and 3) a price

VWGTIMK688

Passed Driver's Ed
I was hoping to get some free time to do this myself but haven't yet. If you end up doing it then let me know the info too and I'll be in for a set.

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
Thanks for all the feedback guys. As of right now those are the only pics I have until I do the second headlight. When I do my right headlight I'll be sure to take lots of quality photos for you all. Options as of right now are these: H1 Miromoto Mini Bixenon Projectors from TRS, Mini Gatling Gun shrouds or Gatling 2.0, and most likely painted outer headlight rings as Sunkas was doing. Price right now will more than likely be the same as Sunkas at $350 BUT I may be able to provide a lower price depending on the bulk price of the headlights and projectors. As of right now it may be a lower price once I hear from TRS! When I finish the second light and get my H1 bulbs I will provide the installed pics for everyone

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Maybe I have this wrong, so apologies in advance. I already have Xenons, so dont need that. But what I do want is the golf R looking housing. Since you have a source that sells them opened, could you do them in black?

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
Headlight source was eBay. The source I have doesn't sell the lights already open, I have to do that part. As far as the xenon housing, I have no experience with opening them up so I can't help you on that part sorry.